Chp. 1

------------------------------------------------------------------
~/(3rd POV.)/~
·
·
·
·

·
 ------------------------------------------------------------------

  "[Name], Can you bring some vegetables from the back"Mr. Ping aka your dad said" And where is your brother?" You shrugged.
After you brought some vegetables from the back,your dad ask you to wake Po.

As you walked up the stairs you saw Po on the ground and hearing him something like, "...there's only one thing matter...and that's...."Under Po's mumbles,you then put your paws over his nose then woke up and saw you over him.
"Wake up dad wanted you for something..."You said crouching beside his laying body, right after you finished talking"Po, Get Up!"Mr Ping said from down stairs.

He then looking around his collection of the warriors around china and groan.
And is seeing Po's having trouble getting of the ground,
"Po What are you doing up there?"
"Uhhh...Nothing!"
Po said then justing finally got up and went in front of his figures.
"Monkey!Mantis!Crane!Viper!Tigress!Raw-!"
While his next neighbor is looking at him while watering her flowers. Po then bent down from the window out of embarrassment while your just standing there.

"Po, Let's go, you late for work!"
Mr Ping said from down stairs. "Coming!" Po said after trying to throw the ninja star at the poorly drawn ox on the wall and failed,and couple times of fails he then took it along with him ran passed you, then starts trembling down the stairs.
"Sorry dad" Po said laying on the ground after the tembles down the stairs, "Sorry doesn't make the noodles, what were you doing up there anyways?"Mr Ping said after you make down the stairs and is standing besides Po.
"Oh uh nothing just had a crazy dream"
'uh-huh sure you were'

"About what?","Hmm?" Po question, "What were you dreaming about" Ping said chopping up some ingredients.
"Was I uhh...I was dreaming about...Uhhhhh...."
Ping still cutting some vegetables (idk their called)
"Noodles"Po said nervously
"Noodles? You were really dreaming about noodles"
Ping question as Po gives a bowl of noodle to the customer.
"Uhh..yeah,what else would I be dreaming about?- oh! Careful that noodle is.....sharp" Po said accidentally putting the star on one of the customers bowl.As [Name] is in the back sweeping and looking at Po is he's serious or not.

"Oh happy days, My son finally having to noodle dream!" Ping happily said jumping and running excitedly getting something and giving it to Po.
"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this moment" Ping said typing up the apron up around Po. "This is the sign Po!"
"Uh, a sign of what"Po said as [Name] looked at both of them of what their talking about.
"You are almost ready to be entrusted with the secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup! And them you will fulfill your destiny and take over the restaurant"
While ping is busy talking about the restaurant passed down by his family friend of his. [Name] just looked outside up in the clouds while their talking.
'What was the cloud again' [Name] Mumble.

"Survive with a smile!" Ping said walked off.
------------------------------------------------------------------
·
·
·

(A/n): How is it?
My first ever book? I'll updated more!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Words: 545