Chp. 2

------------------------------------------------------------------
•~|([Name] POV. )|~•
·
·
·
I sightly huffed in annoyances from to much communications from outside as Po is giving noodle to the customer, but bumping into the tables and customers especially putting his tail in one of the noodle, as the little rabbits started crying from that.

Then suddenly he just pushed everyone out then burst the door open as ping poke his head out confused and pulled me aside," [Name]! You gotta come as well it'll be a blast" Po said then as soon we're about to exited out the noodle restaurant, dad then saw both of us.

------------------------------------------------------------------
~(3rd POV)~

"Po! [Name]! Where are you going?" Ping catching both of his children about to exited out. "To the jade palace" Po answered.
While as Ping then carried the heavy pot of soup to the cart, "But you're forgetting your noodle chart, the whole valley will be there!"ping said as he pushed the cart towards them, "And you'll sell noodles to all of them!"

"Selling noodles?"Po question as ping nodded,"but dad, you know I was kind thinking I.."
"yeah"
"I was kind of thiking maybe i..."
"Uh-huh"
"Could as sell the bean buns,they're about to go bad" Po said not making his dad feel bad. "That's my boy, I told you that dream was a sign!" Ping then walked off happily.
"Yeah,hehe I'm glad I had it" Po said
"Come on [Name]" Po added walking off.

'what was that cloud again?'

------------------------------------------------------------------

As you both..which is Po saw how long was the stairs is and struggles by getting the cart up the stairs.

After the time passed by.
Po thought he's almost made it up the stairs but instead it's just a few step. The someone came by. "Sorry guys, we'll bring you back a souvenir" the pig said continuing run up the stairs. [Name] is sitting a few stairs from Po waiting for him.

"No, I'll bring us back a souvenir. Come on [Name]!" Po said dropping everything and running up the stairs.
"Right behind you" [Name] mumble to Po as he runs passed him not knowing a thing.

------------------------------------------------------------------

As [Name] is up the stairs sitting while waiting for Po like a brother he is. As [Name] is glazing at the clouds.
'why am I here again?'
He sudden felt something is watching him,he turn his head, and saw the tortoise,
as the tortoise smile at the wolf.

'what an odd tortoise'

[Name] mumbled as he saw a bear beside a tortoise while holding beads on his paws.

Few moments later Po finally made it up the stairs.
"Yeah!" Po laying down cheering,
"Oh hey[Name]! Since when you got here?"
"I forgot"
Po then realizing the door is closing right on them as he gotten up and ran to the door trying to tell them to leave it open for a moment.

"No! No! We're coming! Wait!Wait!"
Po yelled as he just ran right into it.
"Owww"Po groaned as he felled on the ground,As [Name] walk to Po and looked at the door hearing some commotions on the opposite of the door.

'so noisy'

[Name] mumbles covering his ears with his paws.
"Open the door" Po pounding the door as there drums bandaging as they don't hear a thing, "Let us in!" Po yelled and panicking as he found a looking window and peeping threw it.

"To noisy"

"Citizen of the valley of peace, it is my great honor to present to you Tigress! viper! crane! monkey! mantis!"
"The furious five!" Some one said from across the door.
Po laughed as peeping through
"The furious five-!" Po said as the gust of wind come around and knock Po off the wall. [Name] just looked at Po.

"Warriors prepare!"

As soon Po lifted his head up from the ground
"Wait! Oh peaky hole!
Po them looked through the creaked of the door
"A thousand tons of fire!"
While as Po is fanboying there,
[Name] then looked up the sky,
"What kind bird is tha-"
suddenly Po accidentally tumble both off,
As Po saw nothing then helped and apologize him about that.
'About what?'
Po is thinking of how is him and his brother is going to get across.

------------------------------------------------------------------

~•Passed threw some failed test•~

------------------------------------------------------------------

Po is them sitting at the stairs with [Name] as he's glazing at the clouds.
"Them finally! Master Tigress!"

'who?'

Po then panic on how is him and his brother going to do.
While as a man behind the door is talking, [Name] is looking at Po like he's on to something as he's pulling the tree down with a rope for something.

"I know!" Po yelled back at the man across while struggling, moments later, Po then flew up the air but tumble down and fall into some fireworks,as [Name] just looked at Po on some fireworks.
'what is he doing again'

As someone said about some dragon warrior, Po then jolted up in a panic again. "Huh! No! No! Wait!" Po panic and got a new idea.
'what are you doing now?'
[Name] covered his ears and looked at Po like he's on to something and little he didn't know that there a loopy rope around is ankle that is connected to the chair along with fireworks. Right as Po's lighten the fireworks,he questioned [Name],"you sure you don't want to come?", "About wha-"

"[Name]! Po! What are you doing!" Ping ran towards Po and try to put the fire out by blowing at it.
"What does it look Im doing! Stop! stop! We're go to see the dragon warrior!" Po said stopping his dad from putting the fire out from the fireworks.
'see the what?'
"I don't understand? You finally had the noodle dream"ping said.
"I lied, I don't dream about noodles dad" Po finally said as Ping is in shocked. As the fire is getting closer and closer.

"I LOVE KUNG
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuu......"
Po shouted while stick his head
up in the air,
then fell onto the ground as he's starting
to tear up.
"Oh c'mon, let's get back to work" ping said holding the work uniform open.

Right as soon Po starting to get up and [Name] about to walk them.

The fireworks from the chair started firing, Ping start panicking not knowing what to do and saw the rope that is around [Name] ankle, "[Name]!Watch out-" Ping was cut off as both of his children blast up in the air. Po the panic,along with [Name] is falling as well all questioning as he fall.

'What was the cloud agai-'

------------------------------------------------------------------

Word: 1003