Chp. 3

------------------------------------------------------------------

~•(3rd POV)•~
·

·
·

   Right as Po groaned and starting to wake up as he vision is all blurred seeing [Name] by him being knock out as well, and looked around questioning see the furious five in front of both of them,turned toward the tortoise aka oogway who is pointing right at Po.
"Sorry what are you pointing at?" As Po's vision grew clear,
"Oh! Ok! Sorry me and my brother just wanted to see who was the dragon warrior was." Po panic as he's shaking [Name] up.

The turtle then speak "how interesting"
"Master a-are you pointing at me" the tiger questioned pointing herself.
"Him?" "M-me?"Po said as he moves left and right as the tortoise finger is following him. [Name] is sitting up and hearing "you" the turtle said as he walked up the the panda as the wolf is getting up and looking around.
"The universe has brought up the dragon warrior"
'who?"
"What?" Po questioned
"What!" The furious five said except the tiger
"What!" The red panda said
"What!" Ping said opening up the door

"Interesting"the bear mumble with it's beads in its paws.

'huh?'

!BAM!

As the crowd cheers as Po and [Name] looked around as he covered his ears in annoyanced
'to loud'
As they took Po in one of those carriers, [Name] just followed.

"Oogway wait! That flabby panda can't be a dragon warrior!and That! That wolf! Can't possibly be the answer to our problems! You were about to point at Tigress! And those things fell in front of her! That was just an accident!"

"There are no accident"

After oogway said that the carrier that carried Po rip on the bottom as [Name] just stand there possibly covering their ears. As the pigs is helping the geese's with the carriers.
"Forgive us master,we have failed you" tigress said bowing at him.
"No, if the panda and that wolf thing along with it has not quit by morning, then I have failed you." Shifu said.
"I'm have some senses in that boy"

------------------------------------------------------------------

As Po, along with [Name] dragged into a strange room.
Dropped Po on the ground, as [Name] is standing near Po as they closed the door on them as Po has gotten up and is trying to talk to them as [Name] looked around.
"I think there's a slight mistake. Uhh..Everyone seems to mistake that I'm uhh..."Po turned around " woah, the sacred hall of warriors, no way. Look at this place." Po said while looking and walking around with amazement.

" Gasp! The Master flying armor with authentic battle damage" Po said then turned to see the others, "woah! The sword of heroes they said to be so sharp you can cut yourself just looking at- owww!" Po said as he put his finger in his mouth and looked around. "Gasp! The invisible trident of destiny"
Po saw the painting, "I've only seen painting of that painting"
While as Po is fanboying around some materials, [Name] just looked around and looked up only seeing the scroll.
'where are the clouds'
Continuing walking around then saw something like a scroll that is in the dragon mouth up in the ceiling.
'huh weird....what am I here again?'

As Po runned around and saw something and scadadling to it.
"The legendary urn of whispering warriors, said to contain the souls of the entire tensho army" Po said as [Name] walked to him and look at it as soon Po leaned closed to it then
"Hello"Po whispered and putting his ear closed
"Have you finished sightseeing"
'what the..'
"Gasp! Sorry I should come see you first"
"My patience is wearing thin"
While Po and the whisper of the thing we're communicating, [Name] stared off into space then suddenly.

"Master shifu!"
!CRASH!

"Someone broke that,but I'm gonna fix it, I'll- I'll- do you have some glue" Po panic while [Name] looked at the red panda and looked back at Po.
"So you're the legendary dragon warrior hmm?" The shifu questioned, "uhh..I guess so-", "wrong!"caused Po to jumped as [Name] slightly glare, "you are not the dragon warrior, you never be the dragon warrior until you have learned the secret of the dragon scroll" shifu said as he point up to show them the scroll.
'the what?'

"Woah, so um how does this work? Do you have a ladder?trampoline? Or....?" Po questioned as he chuckled.
"You think it's that easy but I'm just gonna hand you the secret to a limitless power?"
"No I..."
"One, must first master the highest level of kung fu and that is clearly impossible if that one is someone like you"
"Someone like me?" Po said as [Name] is still looking at him.

"Yes look at you,this fat" shifu smacked behind Po, "ah!"Po yelp, "flabby arms", "those are sensitive." Po said rubbing them, "in the flabby parts", "I mean those ridiculous belly"
"Hey!", "and utter disregard.as you stand
  the looking annoyed,
as Shifu is rambling this and that about your brother, you had enough and
grab on to the staff of his.

"How-"

"Jeez your annoying did you know that? Looks like you don't get that he's a panda,panda do look like that, how about learning to shut up and mine ya damn business " [Name] said glaring at him as Shifu is glaring and Po is standing surprised.

After having the talked with him,
We walked out to head somewhere else,a sudden
as we walked out the crow with lashes flew down to tell
Shifu that they needed the wolf as their Tsugoku.
He excuses the wolf and the crow to carry off.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Word: 949