Chapter 10

Third person pov

Morning came and after breakfast, the pack was busy preparing for the bonfire later on in the night. It is a party in which the pack has every month but because Hannah and Shelby came, the acceptance tradition will be added.

Hannah decided to go for a run, it had been a while since she was able to let Shana out. When she shifted, Shana let out a satisfying purr and took off running deep into the forest relying on only her senses as she breathed in the fresh air and felt it on her fur. She returned in time to help Kate and other people prepare lunch for everyone in the pack. Times like this made her miss her pack, she stood and looked at her new family as they chattered ceaselessly, Kate nudged her with a questioning look but she smiled and shook her head.

When lunch was over, the guys went to get more woods for the fire, while Hannah went with the pack doctor Samuel and his wife Joelle to show them some plants they could use for treating injuries, they were surprised at the knowledge she had on natural healing. She collected some and handed it to them and they returned towards the pack hospital. She was currently collecting some more when she felt someone behind her, she turn around to see the most beautiful wolf and from the scent she knew it was Derek but the eye color of gold showed that his wolf was in control.

His fur were midnight black, she walked toward him and slide her hands into his fur, it felt so soft so she sat down on the floor and patted her laps, the wolf put it's head on her lap and she stroked it's head, Roger purred, she could feel Shana doing the happy dance in delight which made her smile, after a few minutes, she stood up and walked towards the pack house with tears in her eyes wandering why Derek hated her so much while his wolf loved her, Derek would not even allow her touch him or even call his name, she felt hurt and ashamed of herself, wishing she could be skinny like Olivia and not curvy then maybe he would want her but to compromise herself like that for someone else was not acceptable even if it was her mate.

'Are you ready sweetheart?' Hannah asked Shelby as she brushed her hair. The white clothes were dresses which were floor length, armless and free flowing.

'Kinda nervous because everyone will be staring', answered Shelby as she scrunched her face and Hannah laughed.

'Both of you look beautiful', said the Luna as she came in, Shelby blushed and hid her face in Hannah's hands, the Luna laughed at how adorable she was and guided them towards the bonfire.

When they got there, the pack members stood up as the Luna lead them towards the alpha and Derek, they stood in front of the fire.

Derek who had been lost in his thought looked up as they approached and stared at Hannah,  Roger purred in delight, even though he had spent sometime with Hannah in the forest, he was still impatient to be close to her, he didn't understand why Derek  rejected her in the first place.

When they reached where the Alpha  was standing, the Alpha motioned for Derek to perform the ceremony as he was soon to be Alpha. Derek stepped in front of Shelby who was grasping Hannah's hand tightly. He came down to her level and took her hand, using a small pocket knife to nick her skin, she cringed but didn't cry, Hannah rubber her back in encouragement as repeated the  words Derek said.

When it came to hannah's turn, she kept her eyes down as Derek reached for her hand, she stifled her gasp at the tingles that erupted all over her, Derek nick the skin of her thumb and rubbed it against his own nicked skin then said, 'Repeat after me, I accept the grey-moon pack and I promise to protect them from this day forth', he said all the while looking at Hannah with so much emotion in his eyes.

'I Hannah Townsend accept the grey-moon pack and I promise to protect it's members from this day forth', she said confidently. As soon as the words left her mouth, she could feel the formation of the bond with each and everyone in the pack, it was a beautiful feeling of being attached to something deeply once again. One by one each pack member came forth and sniffed her and Shelby's hair so they could know their scent, after that was done.

The alpha stepped forward and said in a clear voice, 'It is tradition to show us the powers you possess on the day of your acceptance'. Hannah motioned for Shelby to show everyone what she could do, she stepped forward and said, 'I have the power of teleportation, my sister Hannah has been teaching me how to carry people with me when I move', she said, the pack nodded in encouragement as she walked forward again and closed her eyes. She disappeared from where she was and appeared behind Derek, the look on his face was hilarious, that the Alpha snickered, the pack clapped as Shelby ran towards Hannah.

'I have the power of freezing, I can freeze through and pieces any and everything. At first I could do it one at a time, but know I can eradicate half a pack if I get really angry but don't worry, it is stable and I am in control. The only time I did it was when the rouge pack that killed my former pack, came after my sister and I'. After saying that, she turned toward one of the big rocks that was the size of Zeus's fist and placed her hand on it, it froze completely, she stepped back and closed her eyes, as she felt the power cursor through her, the rock pieced and there were gasps, she opened her eyes and saw most of the pack staring at her in awe.

'Which one of your parents did you get it from?' Derek asked.

'I didn't get from my parents, someone in my lineage had it, the gene became dominant in me', she said. The soon to be beta Jake, shouted, 'Your power is awesome'. This caused the whole pack to erupt in laughter while Hannah blushed at the attention.

The bonfire began, people moved around dancing, the Alpha and his Luna danced together and were fully making out, Olivia already had her claw into Derek, Hannah motioned for Shelby to go join her friends, Kate came over to her, they walked around talking, occasionally stopping when one or two pack members wanted to congratulate Hannah.

Everyone was drinking and having fun but Derek kept staring at Hannah as she walked with Kate, Roger had stopped hassling him because he spent some minutes with Hannah and it's the happiest he has been, he was losing it, he could not even bring himself to have sex with Olivia anymore, he had to find a way to win her back before she completely shut him out of her life.

Just for tonight, even though the pack members did not fully accept her and even though her mate had not yet accepted her, she was happy that she was a part of something again.

Thank you guys for all the votes so far, keep them coming and please don't give up on my story.