Epilogue

Derek's pov

If someone had told me that I would be a family man someday, I would have punched them in the face, but now I take it back. I have the most beautiful mate and I'm a proud father of two boys and one girl.

Ever since Hannah and I mated my mom had stopped giving me the cold shoulders, honestly if looks could kill, I would have been dead by now. My parents retired and I became the alpha six years ago when Liam my first child was born, he was a bundle of joy, he is a replica if me, Joshua my second child, he is two years younger than Liam he has his mothers eyes. We are currently expecting our third child, everyone knows she will look like her mother but there is one thing for sure, they all have their mother's brilliant mind and my strong presence.

My mother hosted the pack's annual barbecue, everyone was happy and having fun, my mate is in my arms. 'Are you happy?' I asked her, she looked into my eyes and smiled sweetly, 'Yes, very happy'. I kissed her passionately.

'Careful there, you still have a child coming, not trying to fill the pack house are you', said Jake as he passed by with a blushing Kate. My mate hid her face in my chest and blushed. 'Jake get lost', I said laughing.

'Mommy mommy, can I dance with you?' said Liam but he was shoved by Joshua, 'No mom I want to dance with you'. Hannah laughed and said how about we all dance together, they nodded and took her hands leading her to the dance floor. At the corner of my eyes I could see Noel keeping an eye on Malvin and Shelby, Malvin never left Shelby's side, he doted on her constantly which was funny to the pack when she would blush and run to Hannah.

I watched my mate and my sons dancing, I look around me and I can't believe life turned out so good, I am one lucky bastard, Hannah looked over to see me watching her, she gestured for me to join them, I smiled and went to them, I couldn't have asked for anything better than this.