Food poisoning

Your pov
I woke up and realized it was mine and Colby's 4th anniversary. He planned on taking me to a nice restaurant so he said to dress nice. It was now an hour before we left so I got dressed
Outfit

 It was now an hour before we left so I got dressedOutfit

Hair

When Colby saw my outfit he came running like a little kid and said "baby you look so cutee" extending the e

It was time to go now so we got into my car because Colby did getting fixed. We got to the restraint and ordered my drink tasted a little weird but I didn't think anything of it. We finished eating and I got another drink and it tasted like the last one but I didn't care. I then said "I'll be back I'm gonna go to the bathroom." He said "ok are you alright?" I just said "mhm" i got up but almost fell Colby quickly got up and caught me he said "baby let's go your not looking so good your pale." I just nodded and we paid and left we got into the car. We where a few miles away from home when I said "pull over" he pulled over I opened the door and threw up. Colby rubbed my back and said "what the hell are you ok?" I just nodded and we headed back home when we got home I puked again so Colby just said "I'm taking you to the doctor." I nodded and we left. We got to the doctors and I was in the room when they walked in and said ms. Y/l/n you were drugged. I looked at them shocked. Colby asked "baby is that why you were asking for a new drink." I then said "yeah" the doctor said we could leave so we did and cuddled the rest of the night.