Throwing up blood

Your pov

I woke up with the urge to throw up Colby was downstairs with sam. It was around 12 so it was usual for him to be up. I went to the bathroom and threw up. I looked down and noticed it was blood I got up but fell back on the ground because I was getting dizzy. I heard the door opened and saw kat she quickly ran to my side and asked "what happened,y/n are you ok?" I just shook my head. Kat ran down the stairs probably to get colby.
Kats pov

I ran down the stairs to get colby. The only people in the house were me,y/n,Sam,and colby the others where on a trip. Both boys looked at me and said at the same time "what the hell is wrong all we heard is feet down the stair?" I then said "it's y/n something's wrong."
Colby's pov
That was all Kat had to say before I ran up the stairs. I saw her in the bathroom her head in her hands I rubbed her back and said "baby what's wrong?" She said "I don't know" she said it in a mumble. She threw up blood that's all it took for me to carry her to my car. Kat and Sam followed and asked "where are we going?" I quickly said "the hospital.something's wrong
Time skip to hospital
We got to the hospital and they only let kat in I understood because they are sisters. It was a little bit till they let me and Sam go back there. She was laying in the bed awake and she saw and opened her arms for a hug I quickly hugged her a little bit not wanting to hurt her.
She was able to leave the next day and me and Sam kept a close eye out.