Someone breaking in (prank)

Colby's pov
"What's up guys Colby Brock here and welcome to this weeks video. Today me and the roommates are gonna prank my beautiful girlfriend y/n" I said ad I started my video. I continued my video by saying "today the prank is someone breaking in. She is scared of being alone at night." I turned the camera off and said to the guys " yo I feel bad now I really don't wanna do it" the others said I should do it so I did. I started by dressing in all black and so did all the guys we quickly went outside to the back. We went around to the front to open the door and scare the shit out of y/n I said as I opened my camera "ok so now we are outside gonna go up in the front door. Y/n thinks we are in the back filming a video for sams channel." We made a loud noise then ran to a corner where she couldn't see.
Your pov
I heard a noise downstairs so I went downstairs and quickly grabbed a bat and went around the house saying "hello?" I got no awnser.
Colby's pov
I turned the camera about to scare y/n we quickly jumped out and she jumped and yelled "what the hell" I went up to her and she almsot hit me with the bat I jumped out the way and said "baby it's just me, and WELCOME TO THE PRANK WARS." She got scared and jumped when I screamed so I hugged her and ended my video.