Chapter 4: After the Storm

Today was UA orientation, I put on the uniform, I wondered what color it was. I smiled packing my bag, all of my notebook, textbooks, pens, pencils, erasers, and other school supplies. Then the non school stuff, house key, some cash, hair ties, an umbrella just in case, and my headphones. I went downstairs and had a quick breakfast.

“Kiyomi, here is your lunch, I don't know if you’ll need it for today, but just in case.” Mom said with a smile. I smiled back at her, putting the lunch in my bag. “Alright. I should get going before I'm late.” I said, “I'll see you when I get home.” I told mom, and she gave me a small kiss on the cheek.

I headed to the train station and was met with the morning rush. I stood and held a handle listening to my music. After a few stops I finally went out and left the train station. I got out and got to the big hill that UA sat on.

I found 1-A’s shoe lockers and found my assigned locker. I changed my shoes and headed off to find my class. I walked down the hall. Eventually finding the door. I don't think I could miss it given the fact that it was huge. I took a breath, smoothing my snakes down and slid open the door and took a step in, and then shut the door. I took a second to look everyone over, and to find an empty seat

My attention was brought to the box boy from the entrance exam, 'Wait? Why is he coming over to me?' I thought to myself. “Hello! I am Iida Tenya!” He said moving his arms like a robot. My hair hissed at him. He stared at them, I snapped and they calmed themselves. “Himura.” I said blandly. “I take it that you are upset at me from the entrance exam. However, your snakes were very distracting.” he said.

“I don't hold grudges. They ruin my collected mindset. However, you’ve highly offended them, and they remember a face, you’ll have to apologize to them.” I said walking off to an open desk. “That was something.” The girl next to me said. “Good for you. I don't think we were ever introduced. I'm Jiro Kyouka.” she smiles, sticking her hand out. “Hiruma Kiyomi.” I said with a smile.

We shook hands and more people filled in and eventually Bakugo came in. He sat in the seat in front of me. He set his stuff down and kicked his feet on to the top of the desk. To which Iida just lost it. He went up to him and asked him to remove his feet. The whole conversation was hilarious.

“Take your feet off of that desk now!” Iida ordered. “Huh?!” Bakugo sneered. “It's only orientation and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property.” Iida said “You're kidding me right?!” Bakugo spoke back. “Your old school put a stick up your a$$, or were you born with it?” Iida back tracked at his statement.

“Let's start over. I'm Iida Tenya from the Soemi private academy.” Iida introduced. “Soemi huh? So you must think you're better than me? I'm gonna have fun tearing you a new one.” Iida gasped. “You would threaten me?! Your own classmate! Are you sure you're in the right place” Iida said. Bakugo scoffed. Then they both looked over at the door. “It's him.” Iida said.

Everyone looked over at the door. It was Midoriya, so I sent him a wave. “Um. Hi,” he said, looking away awkwardly. “Good morning my name is Iida Tenya, frome the Soemi- '' Iida started up again. “Yeah I heard. I'm Midoriya Izuku. It's super nice to meet you.” Midoriya said. They continued their own conversation and eventually another girl joined in.

Everyone sat listening to their conversation. The girl was going on about orientation and meeting everyone. Then a new voice was heard. “If you're just here to make friends then you can pack up your bag now.” A few kids got up to see who it was but the voice spoke up again. “Welcome to UA’s hero course.” The man said standing up and getting out of his sleeping bag.

“It took eight seconds for you all to shut up. That's not gonna work. Time is precious. Rational students would understand that.” He walked into the classroom and everyone standing took an empty seat. Midoriya sat behind me. “Hello I'm Aizawa Shota, your teacher.” He said standing in front of the class.