࿏ 𝘾𝙪𝙧𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨!𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙤 𝙭 𝘼𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙢𝙮 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ࿏

(Requested by @Koffi_Poki)

(The reader is female this time)

(🍓)

———

I was quietly reading a book about space in the school library. I've always loved astronomy, and I've never met anyone that truly loves it like I do. Sometimes I wish I had someone to talk to about it, but I guess you can't have everything.

(!Hanako's POV!)

I wandered around the school, looking for Y/n. Where is she? I've been looking for her everywhere!

I decided to check the library to see if Y/n was there, and she was. She was reading a book, and looked really into it. I didn't wanna disturb her, but I did wanna know what she was reading that got her so invested.

I teleported behind her and took a look at what she was reading. I read a few sentences, and OH. MY. GOSH...

"SHE'S READING A BOOK ABOUT ASTRONOMY!"

I was absolutely flabbergasted, too stunned to speak, and surprised all at the same time.

"Hey Y/n—"

"AH! Oh, it's just you."

"How rude. Anyway, you like astronomy?"

"Oh, yeah I do. Why?"

"Well, when I was alive I was really interested in astronomy too!"

"Really? Cool! Now I have someone to brag to about this."

She held up a snow globe, but not just any snow globe. Inside of it was a purple and blue galaxy with the Milky Way in the middle.

"WHOA! THAT'S SO COOL!"

"Thanks! Oh, did you know that there's gonna be a meteor shower tonight?"

"Whaaat?! That's amazing! I wish I could go see it with you..."

"Who said I was going?"

"What? What do you mean?"

"Who needs to go outside and watch some meteor shower when I could just stay here with you?"

"...Huh?"

I felt my cheeks turn red.

"You heard me."

"No! You can't miss the opportunity to see a meteor shower just because I can't leave!"

"Hanako, I don't wanna stay with you just because you can't leave the school. I wanna stay with you because I would rather stay with you than see a meteor shower!"

"Y/n..."

I felt Y/n pull me into a hug. She kissed my forehead and pulled my face into her neck. I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes.

I moved my arm a little bit, and Y/n froze.

"I—...Hanako..."

I looked up at her.

"DID YOU JUST GRAB MY BOOB?!"

———

END.

💃🕺💃🕺🦗🦟🦗🦟