࿏ 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙤 𝙭 𝘾𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ࿏

(Requested by @JakyahKing)

(Reader is genderneutral)

(🍓)

———

I don't know why, but I was crying my eyes out. I could feel every last bit of the hope I had left crumble inside of me as I laid my head down on the desk I sat at. The silence of the empty classroom was comforting, although it makes it a little more likely someone will hear.

"Y/n..? Are you okay?"

I lifted my head up to look at who said that and miserably slumped back down onto the desk. It was Hanako, who I knew most likely wasn't going to leave me alone after he had just found me crying. "What's wrong?"  He floated up to me and held me in his arms.

I found the courage to tell him, and he squeezed me tighter and kissed my cheek to comfort me. "I'm so sorry..it must be hard for you. I promise to help you in any way I can..."

He played with my hair and tucked some of it behind my ear. He began kissing my ear and made his way to my jaw. He then turned my head to him and kissed my lips, and pulled me to his chest.

"I love you, Y/n...don't ever forget that. No matter how tough things are, I'll always love you. I don't care what happens or what you do, I'm here. I'd do anything just to be with you."

I blushed, and barely managed a smile through my tears. He smiled back and kissed me once more. We stayed like this until it was time for me to go, and I got my belongings and left.

.

.

'How did I get such an amazing boyfriend?'

———

END.

Sorry it's short, I wasn't feeling very creative😭