࿏ 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙠𝙤 𝙭 𝙎𝙪1𝙘1𝙙𝙖𝙡!𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ࿏

(Requested by PlutosMemoryNotFound)

(Female Reader)

(🫐/🍓)

(TW: Mention of s3lf h4rm/att3mpt3d su1c1de)

———

As I washed the bloody blade I had used, I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a mess...Like always. After I finished washing the blade, I hid the blade I had used inside the drawer beneath all the clothes so it couldn't be seen. I flopped onto the bed and stared at the ceiling, feeling helpless. I wanted to cry, but no tears were coming out. I cried out every last drop already.

I sighed, and sat up from my bed. I stood up and did everything I needed to do, and changed out of my pajamas. I brushed my hair, not making an effort to do anything with it. It felt pointless. 'Who's gonna care if I styled my hair anyway? Who would I be trying to impress? It's just a stupid hairstyle..What's so special about that?' I thought to myself. I grabbed my stuff and walked to school. Today, I was planning to finally end everything. I came in late purposefully so nobody saw me walk up to the rooftop since they were all in class.

I stood on the edge, feeling the steady wind flow through my hair. I sighed, and jumped with no hesitation. I watched everything around me as I fell, and when I came close to the ground, I closed my eyes, and let fate take me...

...

He caught me.

...

..Are you serious?

"Y/N, WHAT THE HELL..?!"

"Let me go."

"NO!"

Hanako kept me in his arms, hugging me tightly. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled, with an expression of rage and concern. He had tears threatening to fall out his eyes.

"YOU COULD'VE DIED, YOU IDIOT!" He held me tighter. "Y-You stupid girl.."

He was on the verge of breaking, and it was clear. "I-I'm not gonna act like I know what's going on with you, but I know I wanna help..s-so please, when you feel up to it, can you please tell me..?" He said, over his small cries.

"I promise, you're not alone..I wanna help you get through it.."

"I am alone."

"NO YOU'RE NOT! YOU HAVE ME!" He yelled. "I DON'T WANNA LEAVE YOU TO FIGHT THIS ON YOUR OWN! I MEAN IT WHEN I SAY THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU, AND SO DO THE OTHERS! YASHIRO, THE BOY, YOUR PURPLE HAIRED FRIEND, AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR OTHER FRIENDS!"

Suddenly, his eyes widened as he was looking at something. My eyes followed what he was looking at, and it lead to my scars..

"Y/N, WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU'VE B-BEEN...HURTING YOURSELF?!?!"  He took my arm and scanned over it, immediately taking out bandages and other stuff from his pocket, using them to treat my wounds. Once he was finished, he hugged me very tightly, as if I'd die if he let go. "P-Please, don't l-leave me...I can't be without you.." He begged. "I c-cant lose you.."

"You'll be better off without me.."

"NO I WON'T! SHUT UP! I CAN'T BE HERE WITHOUT YOU!"

"Yes you can.."

"NO I CAN'T!" He held on much tighter, like he was trying to crush me. "Please..." I felt bad for making him cry. I didn't wanna worry him.. "I-I promise, I'll protect you and help you! I-I'll do my best, just please don't go..." As much as I wanted to tell him I didn't care, I knew that wasn't true. I did care..I didn't wanna make him sad... "Y-Y/n, please..I've always loved you...I love you so much, and I'm sorry I've never had the courage to say it until now..You're my everything.."

He whispered in my ear... "I'd be so lost without you..I wouldn't know what to do...And I promise, there's so much for you to experience..just because things aren't going good for you right now doesn't mean they never will. It takes time, y'know..and if you go now, you'll never be able to experience the good things that might come along. You'd miss that chance, and you'd just die knowing you gave up before you could experience life's good parts. Is that what you want..?"

"I get it, life is hard. But if you just focus on how bad life is, the good things in life could just pass you by..And you wouldn't wanna miss that, would you? So please, just stay...not just for me or the others, but for yourself too.."

...

"O-Okay..."

"Thank you. I love you, Y/n..Just know that. And I'm so proud of you..you're doing good right now, just keep pushing through..You got this."

His loving words melted my heart..I quickly wrapped my arms around him, and he held me tighter than before..

"I love you, Y/n..."

...

...

...

...

...

"I love you too, Hanako..."

———

END.

Guys, don't kys, that shit kills you ‼️🤯

Also sorry it's not that long, I wasn't feeling creative 💔