Rough Night 🫣

"It feels so good"
Imani moaned under Hisoka his mouth working her puffy clit. Hisoka's tongue was swirling around her clit, teasing and pleasuring her in ways she had never experienced before. Hisoka's movements were gentle yet firm, and Imani felt her body quiver with pleasure as he worked his magic. Imani gasped in pleasure as her orgasm crested and she felt the warm wave of pleasure wash over her. Her body quivered and she grabbed onto Hisoka's hair, pushing herself closer as she came hard against his mouth. She felt her body shaking and her orgasm spilling onto Hisoka's face, her hips still twitching as she came down from her high.
"We aren't done yet"
he smirked as he slid his boxers down revealing his large cock.
"Suck ~"
he smirked down at her. She got on her hands and knees placing his tip in her mouth swirling her tongue around it as she slowly slid her mouth further down his shaft taking every last inch making him whimper her name
" Imani it feels so good"
. He groaned her mouth working every inch of him. She licked from the base to just below the tip. Before taking him in her mouth once again. He grabbed her braids pulling them into a ponytail before using them as leverage to fuck her face. She moaned around his pulsating cock him jerking underneath her from the vibration. Tears welled up in hazel brown eyes.
"You're doing so good for me baby"
He moaned speeding up his pace before cumming in her mouth.
"Swallow"
She did as she was told before shakily getting up and sitting on his lap his still hard dick poking at her entrance before she lowered herself down whining at the stretch.
"So-so full"
she moaned as she grinded her hips back and forth. She started to speed up earning low groans from Hisoka.
He went to reach for her hips but she sped up causing him to whine lowly.
Their moans combining with the sound of skin slapping. She came on his coke her walls squeezing him.
He moaned and grabbed her hips as he fucked her through her high.
"You want me to come inside you little slut?"
He questioned she whine and tightened around him from the overstimulation and name calling.
"Please daddy"
(God I hate saying that 😭)
His thrust grew sloppier slowing as his see filled her squishy insides to the brim. Keeping himself inside to not let a drop slip out of her aching walls.
"Thank you"
She moaned panting before he stood up taking them to the shower turning on the hot water and putting on her shower cap. He washed her back and rest of her body. Putting his fingers in her to get whatever cum may be left. She moaned and whined still being sensitive from their previous activities.
" Do that again and I just might fuck you again~"
"Is that a promise "
She smirked as she turned around to wash her hair ignoring his glaring

~~~~~~~~••~•~••~•~•~•
508 words