Toxic? Meh...

Miyah and Eren had been in a relationship for a few months now, but it was never a healthy one. To put it plainly, Eren was overprotective and controlling. He never let Miyah out without him by her side and was constantly questioning who she talked to and what she did. This only served to create tension between them, and today was no different.

The two got into a heated argument. Miyah argued that Eren was smothering her, that he was stifling her freedom and that he needed to give her some space - something that he refused to do. His voice raised and becoming increasingly more threatening as the conversation went on, Miyah felt subdued and uncomfortable.

Before she knew it, the conversation had taken a completely different route. The tension between them quickly shifted, and the pair had come to the mutual realization that what they now desired the most was each other. Without a second thought, Miyah and Eren moved onto the bed. Niyah removed her shirt and shorts before unbuttoning erens pants and discarding the clothing to the floor. She kissed at his jaw as he leaned onto her he let out a soft groan in her ear edging her to continue. She stopped as he began undoing her bra and removing her panties. He kissed down her chest to her stomach then her thighs edging closer to her growing arousal. She whimpered as he left light teasing kisses on her inner thighs "Please Eren" she moaned. He dipped his tongue into her dripping cunt working her best spots leaving her a moaning mess as he sucked her clit his tongue doing wonders for her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as she moaned his name loudly. Hef orgasm getting closer he noticed this and pulled back before immediately shoving his cock inside her. "Fuck I forgot how good you felt" he groaned sucking air in through his teeth as he began pounding into her. "Tell me how bad you wanna come" he demanded pounding into her roughly "fuck let me cum please" she whined begging he thrusted harder into her as she moaned his name louder he leaned in to kiss her their tongues dancing together as she came on his cock tightening around him he whimpered into the kiss and pulled back. "Do it again" he said still going as she did it again his thrust grew sloppy as he pulled out and came on her stomach.
He huffed and layed over to the side of her getting comfortable. "I'm sorry" he said whispering as he left the room to get a towel and clean her off also bringing her some water.

What was transformational about the experience was that after they finally satisfied their carnal desires, the conversation between them became easier and lighter. It seemed to Miyah as if the physical intimacy they had just shared had also provided an emotional release.

×°×°×°××°×
492 words