Tape me up

The practice of bondage during sexual activity is a form of consensual BDSM. For some, it can be an exciting way to add a layer of kink to their sexual experiences. For others, it may be a way to explore their own submissive or dominant sides. In either case, it is important that the individuals involved have a mutual understanding of the practice, and that all parties involved are consenting to the activities beforehand.

Seros and Skye had a mutual understanding of the practice of bondage, and both felt comfortable enough to explore it within their relationship.  He obtained the necessary materials, such as his tape  and handcuffs, and ensured that Skye was comfortable throughout the process.

Once the scene was set Sero proceeded to gently tie Skye up. He started by tying her wrists together, and then slowly worked his way up to her chest and then her ankles. He took his time, ensuring that he was not causing her any discomfort. Once Skye was completely tied up, Sero carefully explored her body. He slowly caressed her skin and explored all of her sensitive areas. He used the tape rope  to stimulate her in ways that were both pleasurable and stimulating. The tape and Sero's fingers worked magic for her body as she let a short gaspy moan escape her plump lips.
"Sero" she whimpered as he grazed his fingers across her chest
"Así es mi amor gime mi nombre"
He whispered in her ear as he began sucking and nibbling her neck leaving marks all around. He came to her sweet spot immediately noticing from the way she moaned his name loudly.
He abused that specific spot earning whimpers and moans that echoed through the room. He slowly untaped her and sat her in his lap her wrist still bound together by tape. She leaned in grasping his lips with hers as he held her waist rocking her back and forth on his hard cock. She whimpered at the contact the only thing keeping her cunt from him being his boxers, "Please" she whimpered
"Please what my love?" He teased as he peppered her body in kisses
"Please touch me" she finally said and in no more than three seconds he removed his boxers his cock teasing her lower lips slowly before he entered staying still for her to adjust to his size before ramming her. He bounced her hips on his at a quick pace keeping a rhythm "Eres tan fuerte mi amor"
He whimpered slightly. She moaned as his cock continuesly hit her cervix. "Fuck you feel so good" she screamed moaning. His lips met hers in a fiery kiss as his thrust became Shakey and slower. "Cum with me my love" he groaned in her ear as he thrust harder before pulling out and nutting on her stomach and chest as she reached her orgasm.  She slumped onto his chest cuddling him as he stood up and went to the bathroom to run the bath with some oils and salts to soothe Skye's soon to be aching body.
"Te amo mi hermoso Sero"
She said he was slightly taken aback not realizing she had learned Spanish just for him
"I love you too Beautiful" he said smiling as he washed her back.

_-_-_-_-_-_
547 words