Pre-wedding fuel 👀

She entered the bedroom, the only light coming from the candles that were scattered around the room , it was her 2 year Anniversary since she got with him. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she slowly walked towards the bed. She could barely make out the silhouette of her fiancé ,Terushima, lying in the center of the bed, waiting for her.

She climbed onto the bed, her body trembling with anticipation. Her hands reached out and touched his warm skin, tracing circles around his muscles. His eyes were closed, and his breathing was deep and slow as he relished in her touch.

She moved her hands lower, feeling his body heat radiating from his chest. She continued to explore, her fingertips lightly grazing his stomach, moving lower and lower until they reached the waistband of his boxers.

She slowly peeled them down, exposing his hardening shaft.
"Fuck"   he muttered under his breath as she exposed his cock. She licked her lips as she gazed at all of him, taking in every inch of his body with her eyes.

She moved closer, her mouth hovering just above his. She kissed him deeply, her tongue exploring every corner of his mouth  occasionally feeling the cold metal of his tongue piercing graze her own tongue as her hands moved to his shaft slowly.

She stroked him, her fingers moving in perfect rhythm with her lips. She felt his body tense beneath her. "fuck baby you're hand feels so good but , ah~ I need more" he moaned beneath her

He grabbed her hips and pulled her closer, pushing himself inside her. She gasped at the sensation, her body quivering with pleasure as he moved in and out of her. "Mmm Teru please" she begged.

With each thrust, he went faster and deeper inside her.
" You F-feels so Ngh good with me nside you" he grunted.

She leaned down and connected their lips once more, as she moved his hands from her hips and to her breasts signalling him to touch her. He did without hesitation his fingers working the hardened bus skillfully. " Ngh ah F-fuck" she whimpered as she rode him. " Ju- Ngh just like that Stephanie"
He said praising her , her name leaving his lips smoothly. " Fuck I love you" she said as she connected their lips again her tongue gliding swiftly into his mouth slightly muffling one anothers moans. He pulled away grunting " Cum with me love ah fuck" he whispered and begged.
This sent her over the edge " Fuuuck" she dragged out moaning. As she hit her climax just as he did. She rode out her high his hands latched to her waist as hot strings of cum shot out inside her filling her so much that it leaked out onto the sheets. Both calmed down still breathing slightly heavy " We gotta change the sheets and do that more often" Terushima smirked at her. " Yea" she said breathlessly as she attempted to stand to get some water and a rag but failing and hitting the bed. "I got it sit you're beautiful ass down princess" he smirked. "I have work tomorrow Teru damn" she whined. "You'll be fine love" he said walking out to get the stuff.

/0/0/0/0/0/
546 words