Afterword/References

Confessions: times and dates are condensed for the sake of storytelling.

All that is to say, Humphrey did apparently block Catherine and Edmund getting married, but I don't know if it happened at Eltham in one weekend, the same weekend as the siege of Orleans. I mean, likely it didn't, it probably happened over a period of weeks. Similarly, Catherine did get pregnant, presumably by Owen, while living at Windsor, but we don't know when she moved out.
That's how most of the accuracy goes, we know things happened but not when or quite how.
Catherine did live in church properties with Owen, which were ostensibly controlled by Cardinal Beaufort (the Bishops under him owned them) so it's logical to assume he facilitated it as he'd have met Catherine. But we don't know for a fact who did, it could have been another bishop we simply don't know. Her own confessor or priests could have done it, that said the Bishops of London and Ely, who housed her, were quite high up.
Catherine and Owen did marry, we don't know when, we don't know their children's birthdates. It's widely assumed that Edmund was the product of an affair with Edmund Beaufort, but we don't know that. For all we know, Edmund Beaufort was the father of all the children, and Owen was marrying her to cover and was never having an affair with her. We simply don't know.
Things like Henry VI having eight swords to play with, Henry V assigning Alice Butler and Warwick, Catherine supposedly saying that she couldn't 'eat while looking at (Henry)' are all true. The swords and the tutors are per Henry V's will as I understand it, in his usual state of micromanaging. Catherine apparently said that to him at their wedding feast.
Humphrey's war wound. He was struck in the 'groin' at Agincourt, and Henry V did personally drag him to safety. Humphrey did have two children, Arthur and Antigone, who are notably marked down as being his kids. Some sources claim they are also Eleanor's but there's no basis for that. Also their mothers aren't known. And he married twice, no children in either marriage, little odd he was able to have children outside of marriage but not in? When apparently he liked Eleanor fine he had the affair with her.
Here's the thing, Humphrey winds up being the jerk in most literature about this period and frankly to an extent he was, but the man had a hard job. Like, it was not easy to take over the country and raise his nephew. He was not terrible at it either, he tried. He just wasn't Henry V which no one was.
To be clear, Humphrey did block the marriage. But he later allowed at least Owen to be granted the rights of an Englishman, in 1432, which passed through him and Henry VI...which would imply they knew about the marriage and it was a known secret in court. It wouldn't be unusual to grant it to a loyal servant. However, the fact that they did and then Henry VI accepted Owen without question implies he possibly knew of the arrangement. To that end, we don't know how hostile Humphrey was towards Catherine, or if he even was. He blocked the marriage, but that could have been rivalry between himself and Edmund, he may have simply told Catherine, 'yeah marry whoever I don't care but it can't be Beaufort'. That said, the fact that she lived on church and not crown properties implies Humphrey wasn't strictly helpful, though he could have facilitated it in order to better hide her and the kids from the public eye. She may have genuinely wanted to be away from court. I tried to strike a balance of what is likely, with softening some of the villainy Humphrey is tied to.
I do not know if Henry VI was obsessed with ceilings. He was hyper fixated (for lack of a better word) on religion, and his colleges, and he was in charge of the architecture of King's College and such.
Richard II did supposedly hide gold in Beeston Castles' well. The Lancasters claimed they never got it, yes the same group of money hungry people who sent Isabela, Richard's bride, back home without her personal jewels and money. I'm assuming they found it and took it, I have no idea who actually went and got it. Both Henry V and his brother Thomas would have been present when it was hidden, so they in theory knew where it was.
Henry Beaufort was friends with and supported Henry V, no clear reason why beyond familial affection. He did have a daughter, Jane, whose husband he got a good job. We don't know who Jane's mother was, it's believed to be a noble woman. We think Jane was born in 1402, but most sources claim she was born before he took the bands of church...in 1495-97...yet she didn't marry till 1422, which is a little late to get married if she was born in the nineties. Yes he likely had her afterwards, not the most unchristian thing he did.