Can We Start Over

Ankit: Priyanka we need to talk!

Priyanka: abhi nnhi...

Ankit: then when! We will have to talk... You can't stay mad at me 😕
Please talk to me yaar🙁

Priyanka: i meant that, let's talk in private and yes i can be mad at u😑

Ankit: ok hurry am waiting for u in the balcony 🙂

Priyanka finished making breakfast for everyone and took a plate of food for her and ankit and one mug of coffee for both of them.

She climb the stairs and saw ankit lying on his stomach. He quickly sat when he sensed her presence and pulled her to make her sit on his lap.

Priyanka: oye! Kuch zyada nahi horaha hein tumhara😑( hitting his shoulder)

Ankit: kyu!

Priyanka: u randomly laying on me, then last night u did something with my... Cloth(stretching her bra clasp to signal him) and those random talks u say but then cut urself off as if u can't say it here... All that is very confusing to me anki😞

Ankit: i like to be with u, close to u, sleep with u, eat with u, talk to you, hear you talk, see you smile. Just the thought of u makes me smile. U bring peace to me that's why.. In this house of madness at least ik their is one person who brings me peace. ( he said feeding her apples)

Priyanka: ankii.. Itna expressive😭😭.. Pyaar ho gya hain kya??

Ankit nodded in response but Priyanka laughed it off thinking he was joking but he was serious,

After that they both went to their room and their.. Mandli randomly started poking them and Priyanka got irritated so a big fight broke out..

Priyanka:  yaar ye log itna kyu kar raha hein..subah subah itni poke😑

Ankit: don't mind them pri they are just stupid people with no brains.. Don't pay attention to them...

Priyanka wasn't hurt by them until nimrit started cursing her and her relationship with ankit...

Nimrit: abehh u fucking bitch... Cant u see u ar suffocating this poor boy( pointing toward ankit) just leave him alone😂😂

Priyanka: how do u know his feeling suffocated did u ask him... Did u ask him? ( she said in an angry voice)

Ankit: nimrit ek kam kar tu jaa yaha seh.. Ye fight shiv ne start ki tu kyun guss rahe ho undar... Aur ek baat aur.. Mere aur priyanka ke rishte ke bare mein tu Kuch nahi janta... To tum apna point of view.. Sorry i meant teri gatyia point of view tumhare pass hi rak! 😑( he raised his tonne at the last sentence)

Priyanka was shocked at how he defended her and their bond she was really happy to see ankit taking her side but also hurt cuz she hated when someone said ankit feels suffocated with her.

After a while Priyanka went to sat alone in the balcony as always when she has to think...while ankit was doing his duty of dishes with shalin.

Shalin: ek bat bolu?

Ankit: kya?

Shalin: bura mat maan but you are not as emotionless as you say or show you are...

Ankit: show? Wdym...

Shalin: u can't hide it when pri is not with u or when u guys are fighting u look so sad and depressed being far away from her...

Ankit: zyada pri.. Pri bolke free mat hoo😒

Shalin: AND YESS!! this jealousy when any men goes to talk to her..

Ankit: tohh i don't like it when u or someone else flirt with her...