✨Memory✨

Priyanka got up and looked at ankit side of the bed and remembered how he used to tease her under their blanket.

Then she went outside for the bb anthem. It was so weird for as she didn't get her usual morning hug from ankit. She closed her eyes to remember his long hugs and went inside to change into her gym outfits.

While working out some of the boys were flirting with her but this time she didn't flirt back and just faked smile at them.

Shalin: since ankit isn't here. Can I keep you company.

She ignored them and remembered how ankit would get jealous when they would flirt with her. She thought that he must be burning behind his screen.

.......

Ankit woke up around 8am and felt relief when he didn't hear the alarm rang. For him this sound was a pain the ass.

He looked at himself through the mirror and remembered how priyanka would tell him to fix his hair.

He fixed it just like she used to do it.
Suddenly a frown appear on his face as he didn't get his morning hug.

He compromised with himself that they will soon meet and went to get ready.
His outfit...

.......

Today was shekar sir segment and everyone was getting ready.

Priyanka's outfit..

The segment had started and everyone was laughing to shekhar sir jokes except priyanka

He noticed her mood was off cuz of yesterday so he decided to cheer her up.

He told her that ankit sent a letter to him and asked him to read it to her.

Just by hearing his name a smiled appeared on her face.

He read the poem and priyanka couldn't control her tears.

He reassured her that he's fine... He's doing great outside and that ankit wants her to win then come out.