Chapter4: Lenore

"It's all because of you. She died because of you. If you stayed, all this wouldn't have happened!!!!!!!."

With a quick movement, Lenore closed her laptop angrily, as if she was trying to escape from herself, so the ghost of that damned incident was still haunting her. She was busy trading currencies and was in the midst of a big profit, had it not been for distracting her attention and ignoring the movement of the stocks that resemble a pyramid, which means that after that the stocks will rise in value At that moment, but Lenore ignored this and put accounts indicating the decline in value. She seemed annoyed, as she lost interest of $10,000, and perhaps those memories had haunted her at an inappropriate time. This is Lenore, a young girl from her name. You can deduce that she is of Arab origin. Self-sufficiency by investing her money in currency and crypto trading, and achieving remarkable success at a young age. Other than that, she is a business woman.

You may know the famous amusement park Wonderland, So lenore, who is the main financier for this and many other projects, and even the New World News newspaper has talked about her successes from afar.it seems as if she is enjoying an ideal virtuous life, but no one knows what she really went through. The sound of the phone ringing interrupted her from her deep thoughts, it was her mother who started making excuses about what? Ah, Lenore was planning to organize a trip for her and her mother to Japan as a way to improve their relationship, but her mother had plans of her own, she chose to stay and spend time with her boyfriend instead of her only daughter. " Don't be so dramatic,Lenore. We can go later . Why are you so selfish ? Huh??Don't you want to see your mother happy?? or should I grieve for your dead father so that I can follow him too?" That was her way to escape from her duties . The call ended with arguing again. It seems that her relationship with her mother is disastrous. Lenore sighed while saying <<oh since you wanna do what you like I'm gonna do the same and see who's going to win seems like I'm ready to dissapoint you mamma>> she said that with a smirk on her pluped rosy dreamy lips as she's getting ready to catch a flight to Japan but what does she means by that? It seems like a competition tho. Lenore she's a very stubborn lady and won't get out of this if she ain't the one winning.

Seems like lenore is ready to come out and get wild in Japan!!!