Followings In The Galaxy

As Darth Vader stood in The Star Forge he couldn't help but smirk watching droids and fleets being developed to his design.

Vader watched with no small amount of satisfaction as The Malevolence and The Devastator got into position, flanking The Executor. His fleet was coming along beautifully. Another two Star Destroyers would soon be finished.

Together, they would form the core of Vader's personal army. His crew was already a pretty good team. Vader hadn't choked an officer in almost three months, which was a record.

Vader's army didn't have much to do yet but today they would have their first joined weapon test and he was really looking forward to it. Like, really really.

Majority of The Fleet were built by The Star Forge but some ships were built by The Sith Eternal and The Techno Union.

The Star Forge was a giant automated shipyard, designed to create the most powerful army of all time. It was constructed by The Rakatan Infinite Empire, five thousand years before the rise of The Galactic Republic.

The Star Forge drew energy and matter from a nearby star which, when combined with the power of the Force, was capable of creating an endless supply of ships, droids, and other war material.

The Rakata, also known as "The Builders," constructed the massive space station through the use of slaves from many subject worlds including Belsavis, Corellia, Coruscant, Dantooine, Drall, Duro, Kashyyyk, Manaan, Selonia, Sleheyron, Malastare, and Tatooine.

This technological marvel came at a terrible cost, as the Rakata were by nature a cruel and savage species; The Star Forge began feeding off these negative traits inherent in its creators. As a result The Star Forge became an immense tool of dark side power.

The Star Forge, now a fusion of technology and Dark Side energies, began corrupting The Rakata in order to gain the immense power it required to operate itself and ultimately caused the collapse of The Rakata Empire.

Aware of the semi-living Superweapon's ability to corrupt its users, Darth Revan limited her contact with The Dark Side artifact to avoid allowing it to control her as it did The Rakatans. Her Apprentice Darth Malak, on the other hand, planned to explore deeper into The Star Forge after disposing of his Master.

The Star Forge was destroyed thousands of years ago, during The Jedi Civil War, but apparently that wasn't the only one. The Rakatans had made a second Star Forge which Vader had found with the help of The Sith Eternal, and The Prophets of The Dark Side.

The Prophets of The Dark Side, was an Ancient Dark Side Cult that arose on the planet Dromund Kaas in the Dromund system of The Outer Rim, a world that once served as the capital of The Reconstituted Sith Empire.

They were founded by a renegade Dark Lord of The Sith, Darth Millennial, and hence can be considered a splinter-faction of The Order of the Sith Lords.

However they had all been conquered by Vader. He was a hidden Emperor. Very few knew his face. Those who had didn't believe him at first, but he quickly eliminated any doubt by conquering their minds making sure they could never betray him or his wives.

When he found The Rakatan Space Station he had also found Darth Revan in a stasis-pod alongside Bastila Shan.

The two were in their twenties at least physically. Revan still had her memories from being imprisoned by The Sith Emperor for three hundred years. At first they were weary of Anakin, but millennia on board The Star Forge had turned them darker and smarter than ever before.

Revan had regained all her memories including her birth name.

Anissa...

She was never given a last name due to her being found by Kreia before she could remember it. Anissa's home world had been attacked by The Mandalorians, when she was hidden by her parents.