Tensions Rises

In the secure conference room aboard the Naboo Royal Frigate, the Jedi delegation, including Padmé Amidala, Qui-Gon Jinn, and Obi-Wan Kenobi, sat alongside high-ranking representatives from the Republic. The tension in the room was palpable as they prepared to discuss their recent encounter with Darth Vader and the Sith Empire.

Padmé, having mastered the art of diplomacy, hid her emotions well, not betraying the jealousy and pain she felt during the previous meeting with Vader. Her eyes remained focused and determined, while Qui-Gon, on the other hand, could not hide the anguish etched on his face. The weight of witnessing Anakin's transformation into Darth Vader weighed heavily on the Jedi Master's conscience.

Senator Bail Organa, a strong advocate for peace and democracy, addressed the room, "We must tread carefully in our dealings with the Sith Empire. Our primary concern should be the safety of the citizens of the Republic. I propose that we explore diplomatic avenues before considering more aggressive actions."

Mace Windu, a member of the Jedi Council, nodded gravely. "I agree, Senator Organa. But we must also be cautious of the Sith's motives. They have a long history of deception and manipulation."

As the delegates debated their next course of action, Padmé couldn't help but steal a glance at Qui-Gon. She saw the deep, conflicted emotions in his eyes, as he struggled with the reality of Anakin's transformation. She knew that he had once held great hope for Anakin, and the pain of seeing what he had become was almost too much for the Jedi Master to bear.

In the midst of the discussion, a message arrived, informing them of an upcoming meeting with Darth Vader. The tension in the room intensified as the delegates steeled themselves for another confrontation with the powerful Sith Lord.

With time running out, the Jedi and the Republic representatives would need to make a decision soon. Would they choose diplomacy or risk igniting a full-scale war with the Sith Empire? The fate of the galaxy hung in the balance, and as they prepared for their next encounter with Darth Vader, they could only hope that their choices would lead to peace and not destruction.

XXXX

Within the stronghold on Mustafar, Darth Vader sat on his obsidian throne, his wife Severance perched on his lap as she lovingly wrapped her arms around him. The flames of the volcanic planet danced in the background, casting an eerie glow on the chamber walls.

Darth Vader sat on his throne with a smirk on his face. He was flanked by his loyal Apprentices, who were awaiting orders.

Darth Maul stood straight his head high, his eyes flaring with a fiery gold. He wasn't happy. He should be hunting Jedi, but no, they were waiting. However he knew better than to question his brother.

Darth Krayt stood tall his eyes locked onto the door

Darth Krayt stood tall his eyes locked onto the door. He was more patient than Maul as he didn't have a deep passion for hunting Jedi. He was more of a patient Sith Lord as opposed to Maul who was a Sith Worrier. He was only loyal to Vader due to The Sith Emperor taking him in after his Jedi Master Ki-Adi-Mundi abandoned him.