The Republic

FLASHBACK

The night after he subjugated Darth Plagueis and became Dark Lord of The Sith Darth Vader slept like a baby, he always did, but he was woken up by a knock on his door.

Only few are permitted into his home, The Skywalker Home without being shot and killed by security droids and various automated defense systems that will fire on any intruder on the property and within the mansion or laboratory.

Vader threw on his cloak and went to answer the door and to his surprise it was Chairman San Hill of The Intergalactic Banking Clan, he was a close friend to Hego Damask and he and Vader knew each other well.

His Master mentored San Hill and was responsible for his rise to his position and we had a lot in common except he isn't Force Sensitive and he is one of a few people who knew who Plagueis really was and that includes him knowing who Anakin Skywalker really is.

"Chairman Hill, I wasn't expecting to see you this morning." Vader said as he looked slightly upwards to meet eye to eye with The Muun.

"I didn't know how to get in contact with you." San Hill admitted as Vader stood aside and allowed him entry as he entered and held a datapad in his hand, there was also someone else with him that Vader knew to be a lawyer and he entered as well.

"I believed that I had to come here in person to do this, doing it over a comlink isn't exactly personal."

"Do what, exactly?" Anakin asked curiously as he seemed nervous, not exactly odd for the man but that is when the lawyer spoke up.

"I am Olin Kara, The Chief Lawyer for the Intergalactic Banking Clan." The Muun said introducing himself.

"As you know The IBC is run by Muun's, with Hego Demask's death and no Muun to takeover for him we have to either shut down his holdings company or it becomes a subsidiary of the IBC."

"Well, I may not be Muun in species, but I am a Muun in citizenship and San knows this since he was asked to get it by Hego before he assumed his position. Therefore as the one on Hego's will and as the sole heir, it falls to me as well as all of this. He told me as much before he passed away." Anakin reminded them. He wasn't shocked that they'd try anything like this in fact he would be disappointed if they wouldn't.

The Muuns' are always trying to make the extra dollar even though these two, in particular don't need it.

"I want to keep the company along with all of my property. He taught me everything I need to know and I know how he did business and who he did it with and they know me. He adopted me and left everything to me for a reason and if you want to take it from me, I assure you that you will lose and you will lose your positions."

"Is that a threat?" San asked, altho he knew it wasn't a threat. It was a promise.

"I don't make threats. I make promises. How do you think the Muun's will feel if they discovered how you came to power and all of the business you did beforehand, which wasn't all legal not to mention the work of your father which you knew of. But I know the both of you know that, I didn't know you by appearance, Olin Kara but your name is on a number of records including my citizenship documents and a number of transactions on behalf of Damask Holdings." Vader informed them with a charismatic smile, which had seeps of venoms barely visible. But they got the message.

Vader watched them as they looked at each other surprised that a young human could know this, not many people know what he knew about The Muuns' and how they do business as well as The Republic since The Muun's play a large role in the affairs of The Republic through The Intergalactic Banking Clan.