Gaining Momentum

"Is the army ready?" Anakin asked The B1 Battle Droid behind him while staring out at the planet of Zygerria in front of him.

"Yes Emperor. All troops are assembled and awaiting your orders." said the nasally challenged voice of The Battle Droid that was once operated by The Trade Federation.

Only they had been given upgrades (to an extent) in order to make them more... useful. It had taken a lot of time, effort, and determination.

But the end result were battle droids that wouldn't fall at the slightest hit with the poorest AI program imaginable. Now he had a competent fighting force of Battle Droids.

"Good. Make sure all the slaves on the planet are left unharmed. Anyone owning a slave, selling a slave in the market, or anyone holding a means to control a slave is to be shot dead." Anakin ordered coldly while The Droid Commander nodded.

"Roger! Roger!" The Commander exclaimed before setting out to obey the command.

While his Droid army set out to do what he ordered, Anakin himself looked at the planet below with narrowed angry eyes filled with hate. How he loathed this planet.

Almost as much as Tatooine and that was saying something. This planet was the heart of a Slave Empire at one point before The Jedi of The Old Republic crushed it. Only now, after so thousands of years was this planet's government slowly building up their power base once more, and using slaves to do it.

Anakin hated slavery. It reminded him of his life as a slave, and how said life's value was considered worthless.

This planet should have been free of slaves after The Jedi came here thousands of years ago. They should have killed every single slave supporter or hunted them down until there were no pro slavery people on the planet. Instead, the enslaving of others was allowed to continue again.

However he would do things different.

This was a planet that would be ruled by his Empire.

Anakin would march on this planet, kill every enslaver, every slave owner, and anyone related to them. He would burn down this budding slave empire and turn it into something grand. Something where those who were slaves were no longer slaves.

Those who had no hope, no life, and felt no form of freedom to choose now having all three on a world to call their own.

The time of slavery was now over. A new age of freedom was about to begin. And it was The Emperor himself, who would spearhead it.

While Anakin was at Zygerria, the rest of his Soldiers and Army(Now known as The Imperial Knights) would deal with the other slave ridden planets.

The Imperial Knights all led an attack each. An Army of Battle Droids were with each of them. It was costly, to pay for Armies of Battle Droids, but it would be worth it.

Especially now that they had The Entire Katana Fleet, and it was fully upgraded. However they did make sure that The Katana Fleet wasn't at the forefront of the battles, as they wanted to keep their Fleet secret, from the rest of The Galaxy.

Turning around, he headed for his ship to personally land on the planet in order to handle this planet himself.

He needed to make sure that any slavers would die during this siege.

The rest of The Galaxy would be majorly cutoff from The Sith Empire, outside of some things he decided would be announced. Which wasn't much if anything. He would merely make The Outer Rim apart of his Empire.

He knew The Jedi would come for answers, but he had a plan for that. He knew what needed to happen with The Jedi Order.

They needed to go extinct. Their ways and philosophy needed to die out, and make way for change. It was his destiny to bring Balance to The Force. The Jedi weren't good, and he knew it. The Jedi Order had become disillusioned with The Force and its will.