Soul Stone

At first there was only darkness. And pain. And the fear of the unknown. All the living that turned into dust because of Thanos were imprisoned inside one of the most mysterious artifacts of the universe - the Soul Stone.

"What? Where are we?" Sophie's head hurt badly, and the last thing she remembered was Natasha's frightened face and Steve's desperation.

The girl looked around and noticed a large number of people around her who were either crying or still passed out, but there was not a single familiar face.

"Wanda?" Sophie remembered that she had disappeared. "Wanda! James! Where are you?"

The girl walked among a huge number of people and called her friends, trying to find them in this incomprehensible place.

"Sophie?" Foster suddenly heard.

"Wanda? Oh my god." Sophie turned around to see a depressed Wanda.

The girl knelt down next to Wanda and hugged her friend. She imagined how hard it was for her in such a situation.

"Vision... He died..." Wanda cried.

She couldn't contain her emotions, and Sophie didn't blame her for that. She heard what this girl went through and admired her resilience.

"Wanda, can you walk? I would like to find..." Sophie began to look around.

"James?" Wanda finished the sentence, wiping her tears. "Of course, let's go."

"Oh, Wanda," Sophie didn't think it would be hard for the girl to look at them as a couple. "If you can't..."

"No no. Let's go," Wanda brushed off Foster's words, and they went to look for James.

There was no such thing as time here, so they didn't know how long it had been since they started looking for Bucky. It feels like it's been at least three hours now.

Soon, among the people, they saw a metal hand.

"James? James!" Sophie called out in that direction.

"Sophie?" Barnes turned to the voice and saw his girlfriend.

"James..." Sophie breathed and almost ran towards him.

She fell into his arms.

"We've been looking for you for so long," Sophie whispered.

"I can imagine," James replied, hugging her tighter.

They broke away from each other. Wanda stood by so as not to distract from the reunion and looked at the person James had been talking to until they arrived.

"Bucky, who is this?" Wanda asked, probably speaking directly to Barnes for the first time.

"Oh, meet Dr. Strange. He is a sorcerer. Was with Stark against Thanos during our fight."

"Nice to meet you," Sophie smiled, holding Bucky's hand.

"Do you know where we are?" Wanda asked.

"Of course," the sorcerer said, "We are imprisoned in the Soul Stone, since with his snap, Thanos "destroyed" half the population of the Earth. I don't know how to get out of here. I think we should show up at the right moment."

"And when will that right moment come?" Sophie asked.

Doctor Strange frowned.

"I don't know."

"It's horrible. How long can we stay here?" Foster said, sitting down on the ground.

"Sophie, don't worry. I'm always there for you." Bucky sat down next to her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her close.