Imagine for: 5sos_thevamps7

{this was requested by 5sos_thevamps7 hope you like it!}

Mackenzie's POV:
All the boys were coming over today for a movie day. It had been a really tiring tour and they had a week off. They had already gone to see their family so they just felt like coming round my mum and dads house to chill. They've always liked mine and Tris' parents. It's quite funny.
I just had a shower. And got changed into a baggy shirt and some shorts. I put my hair up into a messy bun so my hair wouldn't soak me through my t-shirt.
I heard the doorbell ring and Tris legging it to the door. "WELCOME TO MY HUMBLE HOME" he echoed through the house. He greets everyone of his friends like this.
I heard James reply a simple hey but didn't hear anyone else. I walked down the stairs slowly to see why I only heard one of them. James still hasn't noticed me yet and carried on talking.
"Brad and Con are having a discussion in the car. They are so annoying. Oh my god. All the way here they kept going on and on about Ma-" James catches me sneaking in the corner of his eye. "Hi Mac! How's life?" He looked worried.

Cons POV:
"Connor please. You had last time to talk to Mac. Please let me talk to her today" Brad moaned.
"Seriously man. She can talk to whoever she wants to. Don't get jealous because she talks to me more" I try to open the car door but Brad closes it shut again.
"We'll try to include me in your conversation then. You know I like her man. Please" he looked at me like he was about to shank me a couple times.
"I think you are forgetting this is Tris" little sister mate" I manage to open the door and step outside.
"I'm sure he will like his sister to be with someone he trusts" Brad stepped out of the car, smoothing over his jumper, and fluffing his hair in the car mirror.
"Whatever lets just go" I say jogging up the drive as James was already there.
Brad jogged after me still trying to talk to me about it. The reason I'm so care free about this is because I like her too, but I don't want him to know that.

Mackenzies POV:
Brad and Connor came jogging up the path still whispering to each other.
Brad looked over at me and blushed slightly.
"Hi tris! Hi Mac! Long time no see" he smiled at me.
"You saw me at the concert about two days ago. I was there remember" I laughed hugging them.
Connor came afterwards looking at his feet. He slowly picked his head up and looked me in the eyes. He smiled and hugged me.
"It's nice to see you again Mac" he gently let go and smiled again. I felt my face warming up and I couldn't help but grin at his smile.
I've always like Connor but I can't exactly have a crush on one of my brothers band mates. I could feel two pairs of eyes burning into the back of my head. I shivered.
Turning around both Brad and Tris were staring at me and Con. James came over and nudged them both in talking about this protein smoothie he made this morning that tasted like maple syrup.
We walked into the living room sitting on Both sofas. I decided to sit between Brad and Connor. But to be honest I don't think that was a good choice. Tris wanted to sit next to me because he hadn't seen me for a long amount of time yet. He's gonna kill me when he sees I'm not sat next to him.
Of course the first film Tris decided to put on was paranormal activity. He knows I hate horror movies so I guess this is revenge for not sitting next to him.
I decided that I would move closer to Con as I feel like I'm closer to con than I am Brad. Connor saw what I was doing and put his arm around me. I nudged closer and put my head in his shoulder, hugging his waist. I felt the same eyes piercing into my back. I looked over at Brad. He looked hurt. I decided to put my legs over Brad and have my head on Connor. That means that no one would be left out.
I look up at Connor who was smiling down at me. I laugh at his expressions and look toward the TV. Brad put his hands on my feet and looked towards the TV smiling.
A half hour into the film it started to get creepy. I started to tense up and I think Connor could tell. He started to stroke my head. I looked up at him again and noticed he was staring down at me. He blushed and looked at the TV again. Oh my god.
A couple hours later after the first movie I got up to get some drinks.
" I'm up now so if any of you want a drink shout now because you won't be getting anything else in the next hour otherwise I will punch you into the floor for disrupting the movie" I say standing in the middle of the lounge.
"I'll have a coke" tris moaned, still sulking in the corner of the sofa next to James.
"Diet coke please" James smiled at you.
"Um two WKD please and can I have some of them awesome toasties you do?" Con said to you.
"Would you like fries with that?" I laugh.
"Now you shouldn't have offered me chips Hun. Because now I expect you to get me them" he smirked at me.
I winked at him and strolled out of the lounge and into the kitchen. I heard someone get up to go the bathroom. I put some chips in the oven and started pouring the drinks.
I heard someone arguing in the living room but couldn't make out what they were saying. I stepped closer and started listening in.
What was even happening there? You were bloody stroking here hair! I had her feet for gods sake! You could have at least not done that!" Brad fumed. Oh god. Maybe that was a bad idea.
"Well I'm sorry man. I'm sorry she prefers me over you. I like her aswell. When I have an opportunity like that I'm obviously going to take it. You would do the same"
"You like her aswell? I'm surprised I didnt see it" tris came back from the toilet. I put my finger over my lip to him to indicate for him to be quiet. He stared at me and giggled to himself. He came over to me and started listening aswell.
"Seriously man. Just lay off abit. I think if you didn't spend so much time with her I'd be able to talk to maybe have more more of a chance with her" Brad burst into a shout. Standing up.
"Calm down man. Seriously" Connor said obviously trying to pull him back into the sofa. I peaked around the corner to see the event.
"Connor get off!" He yelled, pushing con into the sofa even more than he actually was.
"Ok I think that's enough now. If you are going to fight over my sister then don't do it at our house" tris barged through the door with me, his hands on my shoulders.
"Sorry" they both said at the same time.
"Mac was just making you some toasties and chips. If you want to flirt with her then wouldn't you have gone in the kitchen to help her instead of arguing in the living room" he smirked.
"Sorry Mac" they both said one after an other.
I was blushing like mad. These two actually liked me.
"It's ok I'll be right back" I stuttered, walking out the room. Tris just had to make that awkward.
I coughed as the fumes of the almost burnt chips filed out of the oven. I wafted my oven mits in the air and grabbed the tray of chips and put them on top of the cooker.
I heard a laugh from behind me. I turned around to see Con leaning on the door frame. He blushed and smiled at me. I laughed and started to make the toasties.
"I'm sorry about that earlier" Con strolled over to me checking out the fridge magnets. "I didn't want to argue" he started fiddling with the hula girl that was stuck to it.
"It's fine. I like you back so it felt good" I smacked my hand over my mouth. I said that out loud didn't I. I slowly turned around to see Connors face. It was completely red as though someone had just wiped a tomato all over his face and the red had stuck. He covered his face.
"Do you really mean that?" He muffled, his face still in his hands.
My face was on fire.
"Yes" I stuttered out.
Con saw a notepad fridge magnet and grabbed a pen from the side. He started writing something down on it. He finished and looked at me smiling. He ripped the page off and handed it to me.
"Text me" he smiled. I looked at the note and saw a number.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi! So this is for Mackenzie! I hope you like it! This took me ages to write because I got really into it XD
We are still excepting requests! We have a couple to go so we would love some more to do! Just tell us your name, whether you want a preference or imagine, the boy you want, and just a short description of what you look like :)