🐰Childhood Best Friend🐰(❎)

Name:
Benjamin Bowers (NN: Bunny)

Age:
20's

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Personality:
Used to be free-spirited, outgoing, laid back. He was always friendly to everyone.
Something in his past caused him to become closed off
Until he moved away, then he found his passion and became happier again.

Appearance:

Likes: Music Guitar His best friend(s) Sweet tea Sleeping

Likes:
Music
Guitar
His best friend(s)
Sweet tea
Sleeping

Dislikes:
Conforming to society
Bullies
Spicy foods

Hobbies:
Playing guitar

Species:
Human

Other:
-In his hometown, he had two friends, one ended up in a car wreck and ended up in the hospital - leaving Benjamin holed up in his room for a while.
-Different and weird things started happening in town, so Benjamin decided to move when he was around 16.
-He even made a name for himself in this new city, just locally singing and playing his guitar. Thats what made him happy. It drowned out all the thoughts in his head.
-Theres even videos on YouTube of him.
-He mainly dedicates the songs he writes to his former best friend(s).
-No one could ever separate them. They were always hanging out together.
-Hes ALWAYS writing music (carries his pen and notebook around constantly)

Scenario One:
About five-six years later, Benjamin would roughly be 21-22, he moves back to his hometown after finding old pictures of the three, to see if they still lived there. It was a shot in the dark, givin it'd been so long, but he had to try.
He ends up in the house next to you (one of his childhood friends). One day, you both exit the house at the same time, unaware each other lived next door.
Benjamin was.. shocked to say the least. He thought he was seeing things.
"(Y/N)?" He asked, stuttering a bit, unsure if he was even seeing correctly.

Scenario Two:
Make one up