Chapter 1

This is a journey of love and mystery, the character has many shades

Some of them would be fierce shrewdness and bold she is someone who

Ensures justice no matter who the opponent is. Born towards the end KaliYug and before the birth of Kalki , named after the most powerful goddess, Shakti. Her main profession was an army Air Force officer she had seen the most brutal war in history with the nuclear weapons and many more advanced techniques with this she had seen the growth of adharma and seen how dharma was being slowly killed. What was known as the war of dharma seemed not to appease her as such but made her see all characters with grey, she had heard that the children pay for the sin of their parent and the Jaya taught us that was what happened. She utterly disagreed with that why would a person not pay for his sins directly and they be directed to the innocent children when the elders face the punishment as they depart the earth. She felt the balance was broken why could the sins be paid in this lifetime it self since no one is perfect and once dead the soul is the purest form that merges with the paramathma.

Her desire was to see fairness and equality, restoring the justice to her community which was facing trouble and an almost extinction to those who prayed to gods since the whole earth had converted to more atheists.

Her wait to see the rise of dharma was futile since the essence of Mahabharata was lost in time born and In the last battle of her life she saw her main moments flash through her eyes she saw her proud parents and siblings but that was it, hating not fallen in love and waiting for the special one she felt her life was incomplete and realized she will be reborn to complete her journey and her karma is enough to send her back she breathes her last and closes her eyes for good.

Come to the after life gods and goddess all watch the death of their purest devotee of the few left in kaliyug they can feel purity in her soul and were happy to welcome her to swarg but her life was incomplete and the mortal life could not be ended. They saw her awake and asked her

Where she wanted to be born as she had died earlier and her karma lets her choose where she was to go. Shakti said she wishes to go to DwaparYug as Shakuni's daughter,everyone is for sure

surprised asking her for the reason for choosing to be shakuni's daughter out of all. She just replied that lord narayan's play of the Jaya was amazing but the lost essence is something they need to change and maybe a new character may bring an interesting twist, I do not mean disrespect but why shoud the entire burden of writing an epic be on lord narayan I as a mere mortal want to serve him with helping him write a new epic that could change the loss of innocent lives on the ground of kurukshetra and I wish to reduce the bloodshed within a family as much as I can.

The gods see her and the determination and convincing power to make them believe that she may do what the original epic couldn't, Narayan appears there listening to the kalyugi speak of her choice and is for sure amused decides to test her resolve he can already sense a positive aura around her and knows that she may change the epic to a better version. He says I would be unfair to my devotees if I give you a boon with out any penance but your soul is pure and the wish you have demands my interference so I will give you a choice do you want to keep your memory and make changes to the storyline or do you want to have lost your memories and face all the challenges in the life as it comes by , she says I believe strongly in karma and just want be born at that time and leave my memories behind. Narayan and all gods are impressed and ask her is she not afraid of the difficulties she will face and she smile saying I have faith in the creator, preserver and destroyer that they will not be unfair to me and so I will face what I rightfully deserve so no need to fear. Narayan says you have impressed me by your thoughts and so I promise to be by your side she is takes his blessing and is soon ready to go back to a small body and be known as shakunis' daughter.

****************************

So what do you all think ????????

lots of love.

Bella