Chapter 4

Kunti was happy about that and pandu's decision please the lords and that's when Naradmuni appeared and mentioned, their love will bring their eldest to them when the time is right and with this news, the three were happy that they will have their son back and wondered how and when.

Madri consoled kunti and composed herself asking Naradmuni why when they know Karn is dead and bringing the dead back is against laws of nature, Naradmuni said " kunti's will to be strong to take decisions without committing the sin of carelessly abandoning her child and now still choosing to share the news after hearing that he is dead, is why the gods and fate decided to bless you the joy of having your son back, the wait will be difficult but fruitful at the end. "

Naradmuni  also mentions that apart from those who know about it right now and his children no one else can know about Karn. He is gone and Pandu who wanted to share the news remains disheartened but chooses to follow what the gods asked from him.

On the other side shakuni's wife gives birth to a healthy girl and her birth brought some form of peace to all around, Shakuni was delighted but in order to protect himself from being hurt like when Gandhari was forced to marry, he chose to just give her minimal attention. He wanted a son who could help him againd the kuru family but got a girl and so was not very happy. Gandhari on the other side was looking to go and bless her niece when they got one more good news of her being pregnant. Gandhari hence could not travel and Pandu and his wives were informed of these and they were happy for the new parents as well as the to be parents. They knew of Shakuni's hatred but also respected his love for his sister and maintained a formal distance.

With this the naming ceremony was held with shradha's side of the family and what was surprising is that during the ceremony they were attacked by a tiger which had scared most of the people around and they had all move out of its way, while leaving the baby on her own, the tiger moved closer to her and shradha was terrified, but the view showed the tiger meant no harm and Rishi bharadwaj who came along with the tiger asked to conduct the naming ceremony asked all to just watch
As the tiger moved closer to the baby it bent towards her and the baby automatically raised her self to pat it and the tiger let her. The viewers saw her in shock and soon Naradmuni appeared as a messenger stating she is the will power and change that Aryavat needs and her destiny and choices will lead her name to be remembered forever. With this lots of those around wondered what about her was special and the naming ceremony continued.
With that the guests and family all easing at the tiger's presence and also blessed with rishi bharadwaj arrival started the naming ceremony and hence they all were suggesting many names Shravani, Shakti, shanvi , rekha, all ended up as nicknames for her. While what the world would know her as is gandhar Kumari shreesha. With this they all were happy to have the bubbly addition to their lives. Shakuni was happy to hear that she is going to be a important part of the future decided he will marry her to someone who can help his revenge plan

Within a few months shreesha had all royal in her household wrapped in her fingers, except shakuni who barely interacted with her, she had grown to start babbling really early and all thought this was because she was special and didn't dwell on it much. while she didn't have any of her past memories but her personality is what will give her the advantage she needs. Soon it had been over a year to her birth and she was special compared to other babies her age , not only this but she had started crawling really young. It was 15 months to her birth and she had started speaking a few small words and could easily say ma, baba and also addressing her maternal family nana, nani , mama and mami.

Gandhari was soon in her 16th month of pregnancy and all were worried why she was not giving birth, while all took some time praying Shakuni too was worried and felt the need to be with his sister. While travelling his toughts went to gandhari the only happy part of her life is that she is pregnant, even though the long pregnancy was now demotivating her . Shakuni was hating on the kuru family as gandhari's in laws were not supportive, times like this was when he knew she missed kunti's presence, another person who he had started considering a sister due to the closeness with gandhari.

*********
Hey lovely readers 💖
Hope your all well
Let me start with wishing all my Indian readers and all who celebrated a Happy Independence Day

And Apologize for the late updates.

Will try be more regular with writing
And please do continue sharing your thoughts.

Lots of love

Bella