𝔾𝕠𝕝𝕕 ℝ𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟𝕤💛

this was after Gold and Purple part :D

Mango stopped and he looked to the window,it was raining outside.He sighed and looked to Purple:
"It's not your fault,don't put pressure on yourself."Mango looked to Purple and gave him a warm smile,that was full with pain.Purple smiled back:
"I heard today we have a match with Stick Madrid."Purple opened the TV.
"Yeah I remember,that team is crazy to winning though,hope we'll will."Mango chuckled.He sat on the sofa.

While Mango was busy screaming to the team,Purple decided to text the CG gang.He was added several weeks ago and now he could text them.
💬               ❝𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘳 𝘎𝘢𝘯𝘨❞              💬
🟣Purple_Stick09:Hey guys!
🟢TheLast_TSC_Bender:Ayyo Purp
🟠Bitchletme_SLEEP:hello
🔴Red_AnimalLover3:Hiii!!!!
🟡Yellow_Engineering:hi Purple!
🔵IlikeNETHERWART:Heyya Purple!
🟣:First of all,hi!Second of all,this is serious.
🔴:What happened?
🟢:Yeah dud,what up?
🟣:It's about MT.
🟡:Huh?What happened to him?
🔵:Is he okay?
🟣:He's physically fine,mentally not.
🟠:So he's not okay.
🟣:Yeah,and I need all of you guys help.
🟢:At 3.
🟡:PM or AM-
🔴🟠🔵:PM!
🟢:lmaooo,at 3 PM,all of us,at AlansPC
🟣:Sure!
🔵:Okay!
🟠:ok
🟡:👍🏻
🔴:Yay!!!
🟢:LMAO OK,CYA L8R PURP😀
🟣:Cya!

After the text,Purple closed his phone,looked around and thought about his father.Gold...his child..was dead..His father didn't even tell anything about it.Mango hold it inside his heart and never unlocked it until now.Even Gold's room was just there,nothing touched.That was why it was lockes and Mango was getting mad when Purple tried to get in there.

He finally stood up and brushed the thoughts.He went downstairs and looked to the watch,2 and a half.He should be going to AlansPC by now,he looked around for Mango,he was in the kitchen,making food.
"Hey darling.Are you going to eat or not?"Mango looked to Purple.
"No dad,I'm going out for a bit,to CG's house."Purple wore a cute coat.
"Hmmm,if something happens call me."
"Sure dad,have fun!"
"See you son."
Purple quickly closed the door.He went out and he lightened up the nether portal.He went in and he was in the files.He got out and it was almost 3PM.He knocked the door.
"Yo Purple,welcome!Come,we were waiting- oh wait."
"YELLOW GET YOUR NERDY *SS DOWN HERE YOU B*TCH,PURPLE'S HERE!"
"I'M COMING!
"There we go,now where were we.."
"Y-you guys just-"
Green closed the door behind Purple and they sat on the sofas.Yellow quickly went to the living room,he sat down.
"Yellow!"
"Hey Blue!"
"Did Yellow killed someone over there?"
"You have some redstone left on your face Yel!"
"Oh- sorry- I'll clean it."Yellow took a piece of towel and he cleaned it up.

Second looked to Purple:
"So what's the problem?"
"Well..."
•°•°•°•°
Purple explained it shortly.He also mentioned the room and his wants.
"Hell naw,he did all of for his son?"Green looked confused.
"And we stopped him."Blue looked down.
"But we HAD to,don't blame yourself."Second patted Blue's head gently.Blue looked and gave him a soft smile.
"Aw,why didn't he tell use earlier!We could help!"Red questioned Purple.
"Maybe...there is a way.."Yellow looked down to the floor,he started thinking.
"Ah sh*t,here we go again."

Blue made Purple a green tea with some sugar.While they were chit-chatting,Second and Yellow were putting ideas about Mango's son,Gold.
"What if we make something similar?"
"No Second,that's too dangerous.We have to find the guys who maded that machine."Yellow looked and he brightened up.
"Guys,guys!I think I found it!"Yellow jumped in his sofa in happiness.
"Great!What are we doing first?"Blue asked.
"We are going to find the ones who builded that.Right now."Yellow looked at everyone.
🔵"Sure!"
🔴"I'll get uncle Google!"
🟢"Dang nerd,imma tryna find my phone bruh."
🟠"Okay."
🟣"Perfect!"
•°•°•°•°•°•°
After the research,they found out they were sentenced to jail for 6 years,from commiting murder.Their names were Stephanie,Scott,Jim and Zaffre.Stephanie,Scoot and Jim were just helpers,while Zaffre being the host.
After some talking,they got to the prison.They talked to the polices.
"You childs can only go one by one,you're not related.They will he also a police officer near,listening okay?"Police officer asked.
"Sure!"Second looked at the officer.
"So who is going in?"Blue asked.
Purple step one step to the door and he asked if he could go.They all nodded and Purple went inside with a police officer.
Police:"So kid,do you have any specific relation with anyone?"
Purple:"Yes sir.I'm the son of Gold's father,MT."
Police:"Okay kid,your name?"
Purple:"Purple,sir."
Police:"Okay kid,I'll do some search,starting the reservation!"