𝚃𝙲𝙾 & 𝚃𝙳𝙻 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝⚫⭕

helo
this was after ava the final one-
this part was requested by CannaStories <3
Thank you for your request<D
ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ♡ﮩ٨ـﮩﮩ٨ـ
Second and his "gang" left with a huge cursor.Everything was destroyed around the place and not just the place,his best friend was in this trouble too.

Chosen was hurt,but he saw what happened to his extie(ex best friend),Dark.Green lasers and flames around and Dark losing.He wasn't even sure that Dark survived that.All of the questions bugged his mind and it got out of control.Chosen decided to check on Dark.

He slowly flew over and saw the big explosion.It was all so messy.Chosen got closer and he saw it.
Dark.
His best friend.
Dark was hurten really cricitally.He was bleeding all over and Dark didn't seem to be awake,or even breathing.

Chosen panicked and he didn't know what to do.
"Dark?"
"Dark??"
"Dark!"
"D-DARK!"
"WAKE UP!THIS ISNT GOOD ANYMORE!"
"DARK CAN YOU HEAR ME. . ?"

No response at all.It seemed like shouting didn't work.Chosen just stood and he fell to the ground.He couldn't do anything to stop his friends death.

Chosen was staring at Dark,laying lifelessly.It wasn't a nightmare or a joke.Chosen looked at Dark again after wiping away his tears.
"I'll do whatever it takes..."

Chosen slowly holded Dark.He wasn't even bleeding normally,he was bleeding in green.It was all Second's fault.Chosen really couldn't blame Second either,he just wanted to protect his forever friends.He even saw them die in front of him.Chosen quickly wiped away his tears again,this time it was time to go.

Chosen was holding Dark while flying to their other house.The house thst Dark used to work on virabot was destroyed,there was no way Chosen and Dark could stay there.

Finally,they were here.He stopped near the house and opened the lock.Chosen rushed to the bed and he put his best friend to the bed.After that he flew over to kitchen where the first aid kit was.He grabbed it and flashed over to Dark's room again.He opened it and got some bandages.Actually,Chosen didn't do that bad with the bandages.It looked pretty bloody but at least it would help with the bleeding.

After that he got a chair near Dark's bed and he decided to stay with him throughout the night.Even though he failed to not sleep for the whole night,Chosen didn't get much sleep.
•°•°•°•°
409 words <3

Happy birthday to me-