𝙼𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚅𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚖⚪⚫

(also like a dream 3)

i have a lot going on lmfao- btw this was requested by Sora_the_best (i think) :)

The day was Wednesday.It was a great time to watch Youtube.After Animation vs YT,they have AGAIN fought with Youtube and winning against it with the same technique,but Red was uploaded that day.Alan came and reloaded the page,changed up some settings and also got rid of the internet problem.So now it was pretty peaceful.
"Let's watch the fight again!"
"Red,we watched it too many times,let's watch AvG!"
"Well can be,can be.How about Henry Stickmin Collection?"
"NOooooOOo,how about some League of Legends?"
"No Yellow,we're not addicted like YOU!"
Blue came in with snacks.
"What's going on?"
"We can't choose anything!"
"How about we watch Alan's playlist?"
"Ooooooo!"
"Yeah man,sure!"
"Good idea."
They settled to the couch and opened the Alan's Playlist,mixed the videos and started.

After many videos,a grayish stick appeared.
"Hey look Second,he looked exactly like your shape!"
"Hol' on,that's strange!Red pause it!"
"On it!"
They got up and went inside Youtube.Second stood in front of the grayish stickfigure and it was just fitting.
"It fits!"
"It..does.."Second looked pretty focused on it.
"Wait,it's on..ALAN'S CHANNEL!?"
"WHAT!?"
"IT IS!"
"HOW!?"
The questions came one by one,while Second looked zoned out from it.
"Second?Second..?𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚!"
"GAH!"
"Sorry Second,you zoned out there.Are you okay?"Blue looked concerned.
"I'm okay..I'm kinda getting those flashbacks."
"Deja vu?"Yellow stood up and jumped near Blue.
"No,not deja vu.It's .. flashback.But I really can't remember anything."Second giggled awkwardly.
"That's weird.It looks like it was years ago,before you were even here,even us."he explained.Green did a high jump near and Red climbed to the video like it was a ladder.
"Broooo,isn't that..the hollow guy we saw years ago while fighting bruh?"Green looked at Second.
"I..don't remember clearly though."
"That's okay brah,it was from Cave Age anyways!"Green laughed.

After some time,they sat an decided to continue.But not so after,
"I don't feel safe here guys.."Second got closer to Green that was just in his left.Red paused the video.
"Yeah..It's getting uncomfortable,in a strange way."Blue looked around quickly.
"It's getting colder in here.."Red got closer to his friends.
"I'm having the same things as what you guys just said."Yellow took a quick look around.
"But why..?Nothing's here..right?"Red looked even more scared.
"Dudes don't be afraid,I'm sure there's nothing y'all!"Green looked around too just to make sure they didn't missed anything.
"Shooooould we call Alan?"Yellow looked to Green and Blue that he was in between.
"N-nerd you call him!We can't do that,we're not dumb*sses!"Green hugged Yellow tightly.
"Sure,sure,just wait right there."he stood up.
"Don't leave me with a witch,a lighting rod and a guy who was possessed by a literal god!Pleeeeeease!"
"Hey!"
"Sure,fine.We're leaving."They got out and went to Alan's computers main menu.
°•°•°•°•°•°•°