𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 & 𝐓𝐃𝐋🟣⭕

°∆°

›‹Hello again-!This was requested by ZoeyMarinkovich :D!!
Thank you for your request♡︎

So,it was just another day with the stick figures (well i guess).But today it was a great day because today they all were going to stay and Dark and Chosen's house.It was big enough for to fit all of them.The Color Gang were there,MT was working so he was going to join them later.

They already had breakfast and everyone was minding their business.Second,Blue,Green and Red were in the living room, chit-chatting.Yellow and Chosen were in Chosen's room,they were playing League of Legends together.Chosen's raging could be heard from upstairs.He would starting shouting whenever he's dead.Chosen was Kayn while Yellow was playing Lux.

On the other hand,Purple and Dark were in Dark's room.Dark had to do some work in his computer so Purple decided to roam around.Well,before he entered the room.

It was a extra room for Dark's stuff.Chosen had the same thing but he wasn't using it so Dark's unimportant stuff would be in Chosen's cellar.But this wasn't counting as a cellar now.It didn't even looked like one.

Dark was too busy looking for Purple.Purple entered the "cellar" and he looked around.It looked like a very protected room by the looks.The walls  were made from metal, however the floor was pure dark wood.
"What is this place.??"Purple questioned himself.He didn't have any ideas about all the fight and everything so he didn't know Dark was obsessed with bunch of red spiders.

"This looks..chaotic.I wonder why they are here."

"Wait..This bots are named virabots?And they were made by.."
"Dark..?"
"Huh?!"Purple shouted silently.He was so confused and scared at this point.Why were they here?What was the point of all these virabots?

He looked around for some more and he saw a giant red spider.
"Holy- This is hu-"
!!
Purple wanted to give the big spider a look from far but he accidentally hit one of the spiders.
"Undetected!"
"Undetected!"
An alarm went off and the spiders started to move.
"DAARK!"
Dark quickly snapped out of his work and rushed to the room.The spiders were all out and some of them looked like they were already out.
"PURPLE!?THE HECK DID YOU DO!?"
"I-I DON'T KNOW!I ACCIDENTALLY BUMPED ON ONE!"
"HELL NAW I'M NOT- TAKE THIS!"
Dark quickly grabbed a metal bar from his left and gave it to Purple.
"Protect as much as you can!I'll try to cut them off!"
"Okay-"
Dark went to the room he opened his computer again.He started to type somethings aggressively.

"WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON!?"Green shouted from the living room.Now everyone was concerned except Yellow and Chosen.They had headphones on that has NC(noise cancellation)so they weren't hearing or knowing anything.

"WHATEVER YOU DO DO NOT COME INSIDE!"

Purple were trying to fight but the bar was already deleted to pieces by the virabots.One bite and Purple would be gone.
"THEY'RE DELETING WHAT THEY BITE!"
"GIVE ME SOME MORE SECONDS!"

The CG understood everything by the "deleting what they bite" sentence.
"WHY ARE THE VIRABOTS OPEN,DARK!!?"Second yelled over.
While Green was more closer to Second,Red and Blue were holding their hands so they could get some more courage.Blue remembered that he was begging Dark to stop when Green was being deleted and Yellow was almost dying there.In any ways,Blue died there.Red was the first one to die so he was more scared.

After some seconds the noise stopped.Did something happen?CG got confused about it.

Dark has finally stopped his crazy red spiders.Purple was not bitten but he looked exhausted.
"PURPLE!?"
"Did they hurt you!?"
Purple looked pretty dizzy.
"I...I think I'm gonna pass out so be rea-"
"PURPLE!?"
°•°•°•°•°•°
635 words ^^

🎉 You've finished reading 웃彡 ❝𝑨𝒍𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒆𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝑹𝒆𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒔❞ 🎉