one

For some a prologue,
For some an epilogue.
                            ⏤ BULGAKOV

Thursday; December 15th, 2011

It wasn't often that all of the Moroi gathered in one place, only for grand and important occasions, such as funerals, coronations or on this case the 60th birthday of the Moroi Queen, Queen Tatiana Ivashkov, on December 15th, 2011. Therefore, the Dragomir Royal Moroi Family had to attend, Prince Eric Dragomir and his wife, Princess Consort, Rhea Dragomir, along with their three children, the heir to the family and his twin sister, Prince Andre and Princess Mirela Dragomir, and their younger sister, Princess Vasilisa Dragomir.

And of course, one could not forget Vasilisa, Lissa's best friend and dhampir, Rosemarie, Rose, Hathaway, who was attached to the Princess hip since they were young. The Dragomir's  were dressed in matching tones while the Hathaway novice wore a more darker tone, but still matching with the Moroi Royal family.

It had been genuinely a good time, Andre had flirted with the Queen, who had playfully shot him down, the Queen had teased the twins saying that either of them were her first candidates to become the next ruler, but the fact that they were twin, an hour apart, they couldn't be wed to make the utmost best candidate for the next rulers of the Moroi Court.

Lissa and Rose had danced until their legs quite literally gave out, Andre danced with his twin, teasing Mirela that they were the envy of the court, the utmost most eligible bachelor and bachelorette in line for the throne.

They'd left relatively early, Rose and Lissa being far too tired and having already drank quite a few before the birthday cake was presented.

Instead of taking a limousine, like the rest of the people that attended the party, the Dragomir family took their SUV, without guards, without protection, acting as if they were just another normal, human, family. Though the SUV behind them held the Dhampir Guardians that were working for the family.