two

Give me back my girlhood,
it was mine first.
                               ⏤ Taylor Swift

When news of what happened to the Dragomir Family broke out all over the Dominion all hell broke loose. Everyone wanted to know who had survived and if the two most favourite potential heir to the Moroi throne were dead, who would take their place.

The Moroi Queen and the Guardians who worked for the Dragomir Family were the only ones that were aware of everything, the Guardians reporting back and forth any new news from the three survivors.

Princesses Mirela and Vasilisa Dragomir and Dhampir Novice Rosemarie Hathaway were all hospitalised in the Hospital of the Moroi Royal Court in Transylvania, Romania, all three having undergone surgery to treat their internal injuries.

Besides their share d bruised ribs, Mira had to have her arm screwed back into place, Lissa  had to have her leg reset and screwed back into place, but Rose had more internal damage, internal damage that when she was in surgery showed some minimal healing, just the bare minimum for Rose not to die.

Thankfully, all three girls pulled through, Mira and Rose had lost their consciousness at the crash site while Lissa had been the only one to not lose consciousness after awakening from the collision.

Lissa and Rose shared a room while Mira had one for herself, mostly because of what had happened on site, the explosion of all four elements that was heard, felt and seen from a distance, destroying everything behind the tree in which her twin brother was pinned to, behind the location in which she was found on unresponsive on the dirt.

So far, no one had heard or seen any Moroi lose control of their element, much less the 3 elements that they hadn't specialised in during any and all traumatising times, in such a devastating way like Mira had.

Lissa had been bound to a wheelchair when she wasn't in her bed, and she alternated between Rose's bedside and her remaining living family member's, although she was always supervised in Mira's room in case the elements went awry. Lissa spent the week and a half after the crash praying to all the Saints and God to not let either of the people she loved that remained perish.