001

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
DITZY BLONDE
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。★。\|/。★CHAOS RISING★。/|\。★☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
CHAOS RISING
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

Alice liked to believe that she had good fashion taste, but she also believed - up until the age of 14 that Santa was real. She guesses that's why Lydia always chooses what she should wear, the exact reason on why Lydia is in her room trifling in her closet looking for the Perfect pieces for her mouse costume!

"Ok now this is cute" Lydia said as she turned around pulling out a frilly black slip with a pink satin sash around the waist.

"Oh my god, I'll look like a slut" the blonde haired girl said with a distressed look on her face but it quickly turned into a bright bubbly smile.

"I'm gonna look so good! Thank you so much Lyds" The bubbly girl clapped and crawled over to the other side of the bed —where Lydia was standing holding the dress and squeezed her tightly.

"And you are very welcome babe. But now I have to go, I have a date with the hot lifeguard from the beach" Lydia says as she gathers up her belongings. "You should be good alright? Your hair and makeup is done thanks to moi, so you just need to put on ur outfit and you're good"

"Alright bye, I love you and have a good time" the clueless blonde said with a dumb smile.

Lydia smiled and nodded and bent down and kissed Alice's forehead head and said "oh trust me, I will" and she left the room with a smirk on her face, trusting the other girl to do the rest on her own.

    ✩.*:───── ─────.•*:

Ten minutes after the strawberry blonde left, the blonde still hadn't put on any of the things Lydia put out for her! Now she knows she should but she got caught up watching the vampire diaries. She really didn't mean to! But she just got distracted with Stefan's cute little smile!

STILES ⭐️
Hey we will be there in abt 5 mins
Be ready :)

Alice 🫶🏻(in wonderland)
Oh

STILES⭐️
Problem?

Yes,yes there was. But Alice wasn't freaking out. No, instead she was laying down on her stomach kicking her feet back and forth.in fact she was a little hungry but way too lazy to get up and make food.

Alice 🫶🏻(in wonderland)
Nopeeeeee I'm kinda hungry tho can you pick up my usual at McDonald's

STILES⭐️
Ofc and Scott says hi! And that he loves and misses u 🤢🤢