002

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
DITZY BLONDE
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。★。\|/。★CHAOS RISING★。/|\。★☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
CHAOS RISING
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

Around 10 minutes later Alice had finished her 2 Mcchickens and Caramel frappuccino they were about a half a block away from Heather's house -the girls birthday party that they were going to, they had decided to park that far just in case they got stuck in between cars, and had decided to walk.

"What?" Questioned stiles as they (stiles and Alice) had both noticed that Scott seemed uncharacteristically quiet while walking towards the party.

"What, what do you mean, 'what'?" Scott replied looking back at stiles then turning his head back around facing the blonde who's a little in front of them shooting her a questioning look. Which they blonde just shrugs in response.

"I mean 'what,' and you know what." Accused stiles

" 'What' what?" Scott responded sound very confused as Alice rolled her eyes because of the boys bickering.

"That look you were giving." Answered scott

Alice nodded in agreement with stiles "yeah you look like you would rather be anywhere else than here." Ending the sentence with a groan due to the walking in the heels that she didn't get the chance to break into yet.

Scott scoffed and said"I didn't give a look like that."

"Yup you most certainly did give us that look" agreed stiles looking around Alice as she had fallen into place with the boys beside her.

" It's not that. It just seems weird going to a different high school's party." Shrugged Scott knowing that most likely wasn't the problem.

" What? Would you... God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine. I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce us to all of her friends. So tonight, no Allison, no Lydia. Tonight, we're moving on." Said stiles frustrated, ignoring both of Scott and Alice's bewildered look towards him.

Due to that comment Alice proceeded to 'accidentally' stepping on his toe with his heel saying "hello girlfriend right here!" She says as she starts to speed up towards the house as it's in view.

Ignoring his girlfriend Scott says once she's out of earshot "You're right."he nodded in agreement.

And styles being the hype man he is says "That's right I'm right." Flapping his arm up and down once.

And as they both turn to face each other before getting fully inside the house scott goes "you need to get over Lydia" he says picking stiles chest with his pointer finger with a cute smile on his face. And started to walk away to his girlfriend who was waiting for him at the poarch.