003

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
DITZY BLONDE
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。★。\|/。★CHAOS RISING★。/|\。★☆。*。☆。

☆。*。☆。
★。\|/。★
CHAOS RISING
★。/|\。★
☆。*。☆。

It was the next day after Alice had decided to suck off her boyfriends best friend. It was about time for her to go to school but she was waiting for stiles –who wasn't there yet. Alice had been wondering if he wasn't here because of what had happened last night after she had ran off leaving him in the birthday girls room and going to her boyfriend and forcing him to take her home. The blonde had decided to check the time and saw that it was 5 minutes till school started and she had chosen to spam text stiles.

Alice 🫶🏻(in wonderland)
Stiles where are you?

U need to pick me up school starts
In 5 mins

Hurry up and get here I'm serious

                                                              read

The Allen girl had decided to just sit down and make a long breakfast including pancakes,eggs, and sausages.
After about making 3 pancakes and 5 failed pancakes the blonde had moved onto making some scrambled eggs before she heard several loud honks of a certain brunettes car.

"I'm coming!" The blonde screamed at the door while rushing to turn off the stove and grab her backpack and a couple pancakes.

Rushing out her door and going towards the run down blue jeep she had opened the passenger side and tossed her phone and backpack on to the floor infront of her and slid on to the seat. After buckling in and calming down she had turned towards the sarcastic brunette who was being uncharacteristically quiet and asked in a accusing tone " Do you care to tell me why you are late?"

After waiting a moment for the boy to answer she had decided that he wasn't planning on answering anytime soon –which of course made her a little upset but hey what could she do about it?

After about 15 silent minutes the girl had finally seen Beacon Hills high school come into her sight. And to her left she heard the sarcastic boy groan due to the fact that they both knew the only spots left would be in the back which wasn't ideal, but the girl was just thankful that she wouldn't be in the car much longer since the entire ride was suffocating her due to the glances and 'occasional' look at his hands which happen to be very nice and long.

About a minute later they had parked, but they just stayed there for a moment before looking at each other before they both jumped at each other to kiss. The girl had put her hand on his face forcing it closer while she  had slimed over the console to sit in his lap while his hands had rested tightly on her waist. With pinched eyebrows the brunette had let a quiet groan as the blonde had started to suck on a spot on his skin with one hand around his neck the other one sliding up under his shirt while his started to squeeze her ass.