Story Plots Part 1

Plot #1:
Stutter Brown was the most popular boy at his high school. He had good grades, the perfect girlfriend, and was the star of the basketball team. That is until his life started to go down hill. The first thing that happened was Stutter's dad went missing. Then Stutter's girlfriend broke up with him. He started failing grades and stopped coming to practice. Eventually he became obsessed with his Dad's disappearance and like with every mystery this mystery needs to be solved. Madison Cooper is the local stoner. She doesn't really care what others think. So it's kinda surprising when she goes with Stutter on a trip to find his dad.

Plot #2:
Lizzie is a very normal girl. She has a lovely family and a great social life. Yes she is completely and utterly normal. Well except for one thing, she can see ghosts. At first Lizzie never really noticed her power(or is curse the right word) before but as she got older and the power got stronger and more frequent she began to worry that she wasn't normal. She told her parents who understood what was happening. It was a side effect of her real parents Hades and her mother who were nowhere to be found. Eventually Lizzie learned to ignore and suppress her powers. Until one day her adopted parents and her moved to a new town in Minnesota where Lizzie met James. At first Lizzie thought James was human until she realized that only she could see him and then she realized that her powers had resurfaced. James was a stronger ghost then most because he had recently died. No one but James knew how he really died and now Lizzie knew too. He had been murdered and the killer was still out there and had made Lizzie his next target.