Lumity Plots Part 1

Plot 1)
Collector Luz x Amity
While meeting with the collector Luz ends up kind of possessed by them.(don't ask me how this happens I haven't quite figured that out yet) After this happens the collector is able to take over Luz's body but the collector doesn't want people to know that it's him not Luz so he pretends to be Luz and goes about her normal life while also secretly doing his own thing. Now this is where Amity comes in, despite the collector doing a relatively good job of pretending to be Luz he does slip up sometimes and Amity takes note of this. Eventually Amity figured out that Luz is not herself and through trying to get Luz back Amity starts to fall for the collector.

Plot 2)
Werewolf x Vampire AU
In this plot Luz is a werewolf and Amity is a vampire. This is basically a Romeo and Juliet retelling. Luz is still adopted by Eda but Rain is also around and King and Hunter are also there being Luz's adoptive siblings both also being werewolves while Eda and Rain are witches. Amity still has her mom and dad and her twin siblings except they're all vampires. Now vampires and werewolves are natural enemies so naturally a romance between the two was forbidden and rare but not impossible. (This plot could also work for Edric x Hunter or a combination of goldric and lumity.)

Plot 3)
Pumpkin Patch
While in the human realm Luz decided to take Amity with her to the local pumpkin patch because it was tradition to go every year. This time was going to be special though because it wasn't just going to be Luz and her mom. It was going to be Luz, Vee, Hunter, Amity, Willow, Gus and Camilla.(this plot can be played with multiple people if desired or it can be played 1 on 1 with everyone playing an equal amount of people)(with this particular plot I also imagine Masha or the goth girl tagging along or working at one of the carnival stands)(this plot can also be focused on multiple ships it doesn't have to be just lumity)

Plot 4)
School Project
During school Luz doesn't know how to act around Amity especially since Amity was popular and cool and Luz just wasn't that. Luz was a band geek and not at all athletic unlike Amity who was cheer captain and sporty. Amity liked cheer and baseball. Her and Luz were nothing alike or at least that's what Luz thought. What happens when this unlikely pair end up doing a project together and discover that they're not so different? (This plot could also work for other ships I just felt like basing this one on lumity.)(another thing is that this plot isn't very original so it's not really my best work so I'd understand if you'd like to skip this plot and try the next one)