Lunter Plots Part 1

Plot #1:
Guarded
Luz is a princess who has to be protected. Her farther the king assigns her a body guard to protect her. Hunter is that body guard. He's supposed to be professional but he can't help but fall for Luz the Princess. Which is in fact forbidden. Will there love be able to withstand the law and disapproval of the king?

Plot #2:
Arranged Marriage
In this plot Luz and Hunter are from neighboring kingdoms on the break of war. To prevent this war the two must marry but Luz's heart belongs to another. But the closer she gets to Hunter the more she finds herself falling for him and she starts to wonder what a life with him would be like. Maybe this arrangement won't be so bad.

Plot #3)
School
In this plot The Golden Guard also known as Hunter, is told by his uncle that he has to go to hexside to teach the students and find out what Luz the human is up to. So he does but eventually through multiple chance encounters he starts to develop feelings for Luz. But what happens when Luz finds out that Hunter is the Empor's nephew?

Plot #4)
Forbidden Love
Hunter's uncle made him go to hexside to become closer to Luz. Belos wanted Hunter to keep an eye on the human. Hunter agreed not knowing anything about Luz other than the fact that she was human and had potential. What Hunter wasn't anticipating was how nice Luz was. Eventually the two formed a really close bond out of Belos's control. So to try and keep Hunter under his control Belos forbid Hunter from seeing Luz anymore. Once Luz found out she broke into his room to break him out. Eventually Luz was able to convince Eda to take Hunter in. So Hunter begins staying at the owl house and continues going to school. But things can't stay happy forever, what happens when Belos finds out where Hunter went?

Plot #5)
Roommates
Luz thought that when she arrived at hexside she would be greeted and make friends similar to her. But reality was a lot more mean than that. Once she arrived she met a boy who for some reason didn't like her. She also didn't expect to see the same boy in her dorm room. Normally boys didn't bunk with girls. But Hunter needed a place to stay because all the dorm rooms were already filled. So Luz and Hunter were forced to bunk together. Eventually even though Hunter was warned about Luz being a wild witch he developed feelings for her. But Hunter's uncle didn't like that so in order to be able to spend time with her, he pretends to hate her when his uncle is around. This ends up confusing Luz to the point where she doesn't want to be his friend anymore.

Plot #6)
Guardian Angel x Human AU
In this au Hunter is a guardian Angel assigned to protect Luz a human. But he really doesn't want to be a guardian Angel. He wants to be human. Since he's an Angel no one can see him or hear him or feel him. But Luz isn't like other humans she can see, hear, and feel hunter. Things humans aren't supposed to be able to do but somehow she can. Come to find out Luz isn't human she's a witch. A very powerful witch at that. Which is a problem because Guardian Angels aren't supposed to guard witches because they're already powerful enough to protect themselves. But Luz has already grown to attached to Hunter so instead of reporting back to his boss he decides to protect Luzs secret instead. But how long can one really hide from an all powerful boss?