Fanfic Plots Part 1

Plot #1: zutara fanfic
In a world where the avatar never returned to put an end to the 100 year war. The fire nation has taken over every tribe except for the water tribe who continue to stay separate from the fire nation. After their parents died fighting in the war both Katara and Sokka returned to their grandmothers home nation. Upon returning to their water tribe Katara started a revolution that ended in women being allowed to fight for their tribe. And Sokka fell in love and married the water tribes own princess.

Despite the cooperation of the fire nation and the thriving of the water tribe the two were still at war with each other. Eventually the water tribe became refuge for anyone who wanted to escape the fire nation. Powerful earth benders and the last few air benders began to travel north to join the water tribe and fight for them. Eventually the water tribe grew to such power that it rivaled the fire nation. The only way for the fighting to stop was for a treaty to be agreed upon but with the power hungry Firelord Ozi in the forefront of the fight that was unlikely to happen anytime soon. But things change, children grow and rise to power. Under the authority of Firelord Zuko the fire nation continued their fight against the water tribe.

Rumor has it that the fire nation are holding a few water benders captive and since the water tribe protect their own they decide to send of few of their best on a rescue mission. Katara is the one leading this mission and she recruits her brother and few others into helping her. The mission ends up going successfully except for one thing, Katara didn't make it out. What will happen when Firelord Zuko finds Katara hiding in his stronghold? Will Katara be able to convince Zuko that he doesn't have to follow in his farther's footsteps? Or Will Zuko continue to dominate as one of the most successful and ruthless Firelords of all time?