Encounter

The two officers of the Parpaldian imperial army were sitting in their tent, discussing the recent blinding flash of light that had engulfed the world. The two of them were from the 16th Mechanized Infantry Dragoon, and they had been stationed in the area for some time.

"Did someone conjured a powerful maximal magic?."

"I doubt if someone is even capable of that fable."

"Then what it is?."

The conversation was calm, but there was an underlying tension in the air.

Suddenly, there was a loud banging on the door. The officers exchanged a glance before one of them got up to answer it. They were both surprised when they saw the messenger's face, which was flushed with urgency.

"Sir! We found several unknown armored vehicles and Nigratan infantry in the town of Blovan!" the messenger shouted, his voice trembling with anxiousness.

The two officers looked at each other in disbelief. "Nigratan? Are they mercenaries? Or another imperial fiefdom private army personnel?" one of them asked.

The messenger shook his head. "It's unknown, sir. Our troops exchanged fire with them, and now they're occupying the town."

The officers immediately stood up. This was clearly a rebellion, and they needed to act fast. "Prepare to move out! Send a message to the imperial capital now!" one of them ordered.

Within minutes, the 16th Mechanized Infantry Dragoon had sorted from their base. Over 80 trucks and armored vehicles identical to the French ones used in World War 1 rolled out, including some resembles Saint-Chamond and FT-17 Renault. The soldiers were armed and ready for battle.

As they made their way towards Blovan, the officers discussed their strategy. They knew they were up against an unknown force, but they were determined to defend the Empire. They had been trained for this kind of situation, and they were confident in their abilities.

As they approached the town, they could see smoke rising in the distance.

The unknown forces composed of nigratans had clearly taken over on their imperial land. The 16th Mechanized Infantry Dragoon deployed their troops and began to surround it.

"We need to figure out who these unknown forces are and what their intentions are," one of the officers said, a frown creasing his forehead.

The other officer nodded in agreement. "But how do we do that? There's civilians. We can't just go in guns blazing. We need to be smart about this."

"I agree. We need to ask them to surrender first," the first officer said.

The second officer considered this for a moment before nodding. He whispered an order to a nearby messenger, who immediately set off to carry out the mission.

Moments later, one of their Light tanks, an Oresanga Mk. 163A Light combat vehicle imported from Mu, armed with a 25mm cannon and 5.5mm coaxial gun, was sent to the front lines. It moved slowly and steadily at a pace of about 800 meters from the occupied town, ready to carry out the officer's plan.

The tank commander, a seasoned veteran, exited the cupola and began shouting out the order of surrender with a threatening tone. "Surrender immediately or face the full force of the Imperial Army!" His voice echoed through the streets of the town, demanding that the unknown forces surrender immediately.