Chapter 9

He kicks the door shut behind him, placing me between the sinks on the marble vanity unit before returning to lock the door. Its then I notice he managed to pick up my pants in his haste to get me to the bathroom, my legs and underwear completely exposed.

I gaze around the vast room that I'm so familiar with, my eyes falling on the gigantic, cream, marble bath dominating the centre of the room. I smile, remembering the trauma of having to organise a crane to lift it in through the windows. It was a nightmare, but it does look spectacular. The double, open ended shower on the back wall is made up of a floor to ceiling sheeted glass and beige Travertine tiles, and the vanity unit that I've been placed on is cream, Italian marble, with two sunken sinks and large waterfall taps. A thick, gold framed, intricately carved mirror spans the entire width of the unit, and a chaise lounge sits at an angle in the window. It really is luxury embodied.

I hear the lock click into place, snapping me from admiring my work and pulling my eyes to the door, where Harry is watching me closely. As he saunters towards me, he slowly starts unbuttoning his shirt. I watch him gain on me, his mouth lax, his eyes hooded. Anticipation has my stomach churning and my thighs clenching shut. This man is absolutely stunning.

With his final button unfastened, he stands before me with his shirt draped open. I can't resist reaching up and running my finger down the centre of his hard, tanned chest. He looks down to follow my trail, placing his hands on either side of my hips, nudging his way between my thighs. As he looks at me, his lips tip at the edges and his eyes sparkle, the slight creases at the corner softening the usual intensiveness of them.

'You can't escape now.' he teases.

'I don't want to.'

'Good.' he mouths, dragging my eyes to his lovely lips.

I trail my finger back up his chest, working my way past his throat until my finger rests on his bottom lip. He opens his mouth, biting my finger playfully. I smile, continuing upwards and running my hand through his hair.

'I like your shirt.' He drags his eyes down my front.

I follow his stare to the creased material on my torso. 'Thank you.'

'It's a bit restrictive.' He tugs at a piece of material.

'It is.' I agree. The anticipation is killing me. Rip off the shirt!

'Shall we remove it?' He cocks a brow at me, the corners of his mouth twitching.

I smile. 'If you like,'

'Or maybe, we leave it on?' He breaks into a full on smile as he holds his hands up.

I melt all over the vanity unit.

'But then again, I have firsthand knowledge of what's under this lovely shirt,' He reaches up, grasping the first button, breathing into my ear as he does. 'And it's far superior to any suit known to man.' he whispers, unbuttoning all the buttons, teasingly. I'm panting hard and desperate. 'I think we'll get rid of it.' He says before pulling my shirt away from my body and letting it drop to the floor. He kicks it to the side where he dropped my pants without taking his eyes off of me.

I frown at him. 'I like that shirt.' I couldn't give a toss about the shirt. He could have ripped it off and cleaned the windows with it, for all I care.

'I'll buy you a new one.' He shrugs, resuming position between my thighs. He presses his body up against me and grabs my bum, pulling me in towards him so we're locked tight together. He grinds his hips while staring at me.

The throb at my core is bordering on painful, and I'm at serious risk of falling apart if he continues with that alone. I want to tell him to hurry up; I'm struggling to control myself here.