Chapter I

I advise you read this with the background black and use the Serif font.
This is my first chapter I hope you like it<3
-

-------------------------------------------

Selene slipped through the shadows effortlessly, her midnight coloured cloak shielding her from the prying eyes of Prefects. She glanced back frequently to ensure her cover hadn't been blown. The halls of Hogwarts dauntingly lonely. Eerie silence suffocated her senses sending chills down her spine. She quickened her pace, Selene's mind set on her destination - The Forbidden Forest. Gliding over the grass like a phantom the raven haired girl entered the enchanted forest.

Measuring her surroundings, Selene peered through the foliage at her makeshift training ground. Logs stood at varying heights carved into non-distinguishable creatures. Some statues stood tall at 7 feet whilst others at a meagre foot. The clearing also had a specific spot right at the center. A sort of regal looking seat.

Making her way to said seat Selene removed her cloak and began her usual practice. Meditation, gathering her shadows around her and manipulating them to do simple tasks: like lifting objects. Throughout this the dark haired beauty kept her ears open to notify her of another.

If she was to be found Selene would face perilous questioning from The Ministry. After all, she was a shadowmancer. And they were rare. So exceptionally rare, that if one was found they would be forced to start a carrier as an auror. Or in Selene's eyes, a weapon to be wielded by the ministry.

--------------------------------------------
Authors note:
So this is the first chapter, tell me what you think of it. Feedback would be most helpful. And I would also like to clarify I have not edited this, so there might be some spelling mistakes😅