Chapter IV

So I sort of forgot to add Selene's friend into the casts list 😅
But I now present to you Celeste Nadir
-

--------------------------------------------

Selene was enjoying her favourite part of the week. Friday nights. Cuddled up with her bestfriend - Celeste Nadir - on her bed. Both were attempting to find the killer in the murder mystery book they were so engrossed in.

The raven haired girl was rather glad her and Celeste had been able to drive away their fourth roommate. She was rather judgey. It was only them and another girl in their year that shared the dorm for four.

As the story reached a climax the girls lay in the dark, with only the viridescent light of the lake filtering through the windows-

The door burst open.

The Slytherin girls almost screamed. The sudden jump scare causing Celeste to clumsily topple off the bed.

"Ugh, she's so infuriating! One day she's screaming her he'd off at me and now she's kissing me!" Explained the fiery red head with added hand exaggerations.

The third roommate, Lola Hawthorne, slumped onto her bed groaning.

"God I hate her sometimes"

"There is a fine line between love and hate, darling" Celeste lectured, dusting her clothes off as she stood.

With sudden vigor Selene jumped out of her bed. Causing the other two girls to look at her expectantly.

"Shit, I forgot about Slughorn's dinner" Selene had promised Lola's brother, Julian, that she would attend the rest of the dinners with him. The Ravenclaw boy had struck a deal with her so neither would have to worry about dates.

"Well what are you going to wear?!" Celeste practically ran to her wardrobe in search of a dress. Lola rolled out from her bed to aid in the search. Selene, quite grateful for her friends, announced that she had planned ahead and already selected her look for that evening. Her date, Julian, had made sure they would always match: so she planned everything.

With that Celeste dragged her bestfriend over to the vanity. Beggining her make up while Lola got started with he girl's hair.

After her friends had finished, the raven haired beauty got changed. She wore natural make up with a slight smokey eye and her hair was up in a loose styled bun. Again, Selene wore a simple black dress. One rather form fitting for that time. It reached the floor and kept her back on display. She slipped on some rings and bracelets and a dainty silver necklace to match. Lastly, she swapped her school shoes for some clear and black heels.

As Selene's friends appreciated their own work they finally pushed her out of their shared dorm. Now exposed to everyone's eyes in the common room , the girl hastily made her way out. She didn't want to keep Julian waiting.

Stepping out through the frame she was not met with the warm honey coloured eyes of Julian. No, she was met with cruel, black beady eyes. Ones that held macabre intentions. That much was clear.

--------------------------------------------

Author's note:
And another one is out, I almost didn't post since I haven't had any sleep since forever. But ya know change of heart. Oh and these are the pics that I could find that match Selene's outfit in my head the most:

 Oh and these are the pics that I could find that match Selene's outfit in my head the most:

Please vote and comment<3

Unedited