The Exchange.

"Billy, late again?" My form teacher looked up at me from her computer. I smiled apologetically and walked to my seat.

"I try to be early, I swear." My teacher rolled her eyes playfully and got up just as I took my seat.

"So today you guys will be sitting in here for the entire day because group photos for your extra mural activities are needed considering we didn't take them last year so it's according to your last year's participation. Please don't break down my classroom and eating or drinking still isn't allowed." She clapped her hands and sat down.

The class cheered and I laughed, pulling my phone out only to have it grabbed by Kai. I raised an eyebrow. "Can I help you?"

"Good morning to you too. I'm doing great, thanks for asking." He said sarcastically.

"I didn't ask because I don't care Kai."

"Yeah it isn't hard to tell. Anyway, I'm holding onto your phone until we've had the conversation that I want us to have." He pulled his chair closer to mine and sat down.

I chuckled and adjusted myself comfortably because this was clearly going to be one hell of a long conversation.

"I want to assume that you are South African but we don't name our kids Billy unless your parents are modern, so where are you from?"

I chuckled. "You don't name your kids Kai either but I'm French, well Congolese and Belgian."

"I was an exception. You know..." He paused, coming closer. "I've always wanted to fuck a French girl. What do you say?"

I shook my head, pushed him away and chuckled which made him laugh. "You are so stupid but I'll think about it."

"Nothing sweet, just pure fucking." He grabbed my left thigh with his right hand and my chair with his left hand, pulling me closer to him. Holy shiiit!

"And if I say no?"

"You'll be lying to yourself." He shrugged.

I placed my leg on top of his. "Okay but no vanilla sex though."

"Vanilla?"

"You don't know what vanilla sex is? It's-" My sentence was cut short when the intercom went on announcing that all netball players should line up outside the hall for their photos. I groaned while standing up and Kai did the same towering over me.

"Ha-a don't hover over me like that."

"Keng? You intimidated?" He came closer, invading my space.

"Never that."

"Aight so deal with it."

"That's exactly what I'm doing dummy."

He smiled. "Oh yeah?"

I smiled back. "Hell yeah."

"Hmm."

"Hmm." I reciprocated making us both laugh.

"Go get your photos taken, I'll be here waiting for you." He walked me to the door and pushed me out but I grabbed his hand pulling him out with me.

"Oops." I dramatically covered my mouth. He squinted at me but a smile broke out.

"Do you think I can fit in as a netball girl?"

"Wena? Most definitely. No one will even notice."

He paused and looked thoughtful. "Say what, last one to reach the end of the corridor has to text the other first so basically the loser asks for the winner's number."