The First Text.

I awoke to the sound of my alarm going off, I reached out for it and turned it off. Ha-a it's Saturday mos? I didn't set this alarm!

I grabbed my phone and checked the time. 5 am! 5 bloody am on a Saturday? I unlocked my phone and immediately read the message from my sister because these are definitely her tactics. She always pulls dizzy stunts like this.

I groaned at the message as well as the 1800's Billy Jean joke that my sister and my dad will never stop cracking

I groaned at the message as well as the 1800's Billy Jean joke that my sister and my dad will never stop cracking. My dad once shouted out that name in Woolworths to get my attention because I was walking ahead of him without noticing that he stayed behind by the vegetable section. I was so mortified that I walked back to him with a head down, avoiding eye contact. I swear I will never forget that day.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower, letting the water run while I brushed my teeth. Finishing up, I stepped into the shower and sighed at the feel of the water burning my body. I don't know why but I love extremely hot showers, I need to feel that little burn in order for me to feel that I am indeed taking a shower.

Stepping out of the shower, I quickly wiped myself and fast walked into my room hurrying up because I was aware that I wasted time in the shower. After applying lotion and doing my face routine, I slipped into my under garments followed by grey sweatpants, a white crop top and white airforce 1s. Content with my outfit, I took down my overnight curls, combed through my hair and left it open because I had no strength to fight with this hair today.

Satisfied with my full look, I pulled out my Louis Vuitton bag and packed a few essentials making sure not to forget my charger, two pin plug and airpods. I quickly tidied around my room and ran down the stairs just in time to see my sister walking out of her room. We made eye contact and I rolled my eyes at her, immediately looking away.

She laughed. "And what exactly is your problem girl?"

I ignored her and walked into the kitchen, stuffing snacks in my bag. I walked to the fridge and opened it but she slamed it shut.

I faced her, frowning. "What is wrong with you Linda?"

She scoffed. "Me? You're the one with the attitude. What is your problem?"

"5am is my problem."

"It's not my fault."

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, okay."

"I'm serious. I tried to wake you up like 3 times last night Billy but you wouldn't budge so I just set your alarm for you and sent you a text as I always do. A thank you would be nice."

"I regret the day I told lost the key to my bedroom." I pushed her aside and opened the fridge, taking two bottles of cranberry juice. "Yes they're both mine." I quickly said before she assumed that I was taking the other one for her.