Ch 1:- First meet-1

Her pov

Few years back

Opening my eyes due to the sunlight on my face, I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision.
Today is second day of freedom, I mean a day after my boards exam finally ended.
I could hear snores from the bed next to mine, that is of my brother's.
We are from a middle class bengali family so expecting a different room is luxury.

I brush my teeth and do the morning chores and run down the stairs to disturb Ma.

"Mummaaaa, cake banabo aj" I shouted.
(Mumma, I'll make cake today).
Yep I get sudden urges to do random stuffs.

She replied with a irritated sigh , "sondhe bela"
(At evening)

And after some time ordered me to wake my brother up and call baba and him for breakfast.
(Father)

It was a tough work to do. Because today is Sunday and there is no way my brother will wake up so easily. That is why I took ice cubes from fridge and put it in his tshirt.
Well, after shouting some profanities he woke up and came down.

"Maa, bolte bhule gechilam, aj amar friend asbe bari te" my brother said.
(Maa, forget to tell you, my friend will come home today)

I looked at my mumma with puppy eyes because I am supposed to make cake today.

She replied "thikache, Ika cake banabe seta debo tor friend ke, assa korchi kono problem nei, kotae asbe approximately?"
(Ok,Ika will make cake , that will be served to your friend, I hope you don't have problem in that, btw when will he come approximately)

He informed, "around 7 pm, and please o hindi bole but bengali bojhe so tomra hindi bolte jeo na ".
(Around 7 pm and please he may speak hindi but understands bengali so you people don't talk in hindi)

We all laughed listening the last part and soon dada joined too.
(Elder brother)

It was evening time when I and mumma were making cake ,when the door bell rang.

Bhai went to open the door and as I can guess his friend came. Everyone went to welcome him except me because I am socially awkward but after sometime when I was done with my cake mumma forced me to come out and met him.

When I went to living room combined dinning room of ours I saw a really handsome guy sitting there and I knew I got my first crush and that's my brother's friend.

I awkwardly stood there when my brother introduced both of us , apprently he was my brother's college best friend and boss. He asked me about my studies, future ambition and I smoothly said about them as only at this talk I was pretty confident.

But I got to know he is a serious person and career oriented guy.
Mumma served the cake to him in a new porcelain dish (only indian middle class family would why it's a big matter).
He tasted it and complemented and truly I was happy, after a lot of chit chat he had dinner and went home.

I kept on stealing glances towards him and quite a few times I saw him looking at me. He was approximately 6 and his not so bulky but muscular body was complemented by the carefree tshirt sticking to his body.
Yeah I know it's bad to stare at people but I am just a hormonal teenager.

Her outfit

His outfit

His outfit

**All pictures are from Pinterest I do not own any of them**