Ch 4:- A day at his work

Present time

His pov

Today will be an eventful day so I woke up early in the morning, got ready in my three piece suit and went down to have breakfast.

My mom and brother was already there so I went there and wished them, to which I found my mom responding with a good morning and my brother sticking is tongue out.
I bet he is still a kid.

"Aj aloo ka paratha bana hai" said mumma. I love my diet but I love my aloo ka paratha more than anything.
(Today I have made paratha stuffed with potatoes)

I ate happily and went to my office, there Priyanshu was waiting for me as we need to go to his sister's college for seminar and he was jumping like a monkey for that.

I picked him up in my car and went towards their college.

After reaching there I directly went inside principal's office whereas Ansh needed to call someone so he stayed outside for a while.

I could literally see girls drooling over him and shook my head, "these teenage girls" .
After he came inside I said "Girls are drooling over you" , he looked outside and said "well it is because I look tasty" . Ok that was a "ewwww" comeback.

Finally it was time for the seminar, while I went towards the stage, my eyes met hers, Ansh's sister's. She have become more beautiful by the time. I couldn't forget those enchanting eyes for the last two years.

During the whole seminar, I kept looking and her, she was too looking at me with a different emotion in her eyes.

Though there were multiple girls looking at us, I could only think about her.

I wanted to meet her, talk to her, listen to her melodious voice and look into the depth of eyes to find what she thinks about me, but I couldn't she is my best friend's sister.
I need to control myself otherwise I would be a moth who is attracted by fire, which will just destroy the moth .

After I was done with the seminar I straight went to the car with Ansh and left for office because I needed to drown myself in the emotionless job of mine to avoid her.

Does age matter? (On Hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara